2016 Pro Bowl Voting Has Started: What Bills Should Go?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of this was "What Bills should go?" The answer is, all of them. They'll have to pay their way in of course, but it would be a chance to see professional football players, as a reminder of what they're supposed to be.

Dareus? based on what, his contract?

He's been dominant. The scheme makes him seem like a JAG, but he's constantly making everyone else's job easier.

Edit: FWIW, he was PFF's #1 NT this week.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

He's been dominant. The scheme makes him seem like a JAG, but he's constantly making everyone else's job easier.

Edit: FWIW, he was PFF's #1 NT this week.

If he's been so great then I definitely don't understand the issue with the DL, is everyone else just standing there? The bills seem to lead the league this year in misleading statistics

Gilmore is not a pro bowl QB. He' ll get some player votes because he's pretty good and his contract is coming up. These players know pumping up guys in contract years boosts everyone's paycheck, so they use their votes that way with regularity.

He's playing on a Pro Bowl level IMO. He's one of the best in the NFL beyond Revis and Norman.

have to blame the coaches, no other explanation. roster full of pro bowl talent but our only great player has been our young undrafted punter

I never understand this logic. When players play great, is it because of their coach ? Guys are not making plays, even when they are in position to do so. I don't see how that is coaching . Nigel Bradham tackled very well last year. Did the coaches make him miss on a tackle in the flat vs NYG that cost the Bills the game ? A 2 yard pass turned into a 51 yd TD when it should have been an immediate tackle. That's just one example . The players the Bills relied on last season are not getting it done this year. I think it's largely on them.

I never understand this logic. When players play great, is it because of their coach ? Guys are not making plays, even when they are in position to do so. I don't see how that is coaching . Nigel Bradham tackled very well last year. Did the coaches make him miss on a tackle in the flat vs NYG that cost the Bills the game ? A 2 yard pass turned into a 51 yd TD when it should have been an immediate tackle. That's just one example . The players the Bills relied on last season are not getting it done this year. I think it's largely on them.

maybe if it was 1 or 2 guys under-performing, but it's literally the entire team that is playing much at a much lower level than they usually have for their career. i think that points to coaches not scheming correctly or not putting them in a position to succeed

Edited by kdiggz

Too many high profile CBs for the Bills to get either guy in. I could see Richie, Clay and Schmidt getting close or actually getting in.

Hopefully the D gets their head out of the asses and Dareus and Mario get in based on merit.

maybe if it was 1 or 2 guys under-performing, but it's literally the entire team that is playing much at a much lower level than they usually have for their career. i think that points to coaches not scheming correctly or not putting them in a position to succeed

I haven't seen a lot of guys out of position( though some mostly backup DBS have blown some coverages) . I have seen guys not make good tackles, not beat the guy in front of them, not strip the ball out etc. I don't think a lot of guys outside of Darby, Gilmore and Dareus are playing their best. I'm just more of a believer in players than coaches ( save for Belichick ) unless it's some inexperienced unqualified guy.