Ryan Taunting Marrone?

Joe Miner

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else growing tired of Ryan's bush league antics?

He is not the answer at HC. I don't care how many vehicles he tricks out in Bills colors or how many tattoos he alters to show his loyalty. His teams lack fire and discipline as does he.

GO BILS!!!

He is not the answer at HC. I don't care how many vehicles he tricks out in Bills colors or how many tattoos he alters to show his loyalty. His teams lack fire and discipline as does he.

GO BILS!!!

The losses don't help.

Yep, I read that and perhaps Marrone relayed that to his Jag players. It might just be why that Jaguar team played more like a 5-1 team then a 1-5 team. But hey, what does Rex care.

Ha. Actually they did play like a 1-5 team, it's just that the Bills played worse! EJM spotted them 21 points!

Yep, I read that and perhaps Marrone relayed that to his Jag players. It might just be why that Jaguar team played more like a 5-1 team then a 1-5 team. But hey, what does Rex care.

Yeah, I'm sure Marrone is suddenly beloved by his players, and they did it all for him.

Ha. Actually they did play like a 1-5 team, it's just that the Bills played worse! EJM spotted them 21 points!

Yeah, I'm sure Marrone is suddenly beloved by his players, and they did it all for him.

Never underestimate a team looking for a motivation factor. I dont care who the coach is.

Never underestimate a team looking for a motivation factor. I dont care who the coach is.

Its a game of emotion. It helps. Just ask the Patriot players who were hearing how much the Buffalo players hate them all week. so they could come out and shut them up and make them look bad.

The offensive line of the jags did look like they played better, and particularly on that last TD drive for the win. You don't think St Doug is laughing at Ryan now?

I'd rather Rex Ryan keep his mouth shut and stop motivating opposing teams because its not working... except to give the opponent even more reason to beat the Bills.

Like Marv Levy used to say. "Your play on the field should speak so loudly that no one will hear what you say"

GO BILS!!!

I am starting to agree with you. I bought into the hype and was all for the hire but stuff like this is bush league & the discipline on this team stinks.

who says he isnt liked?

Just because Bills fans all got their panties in bunch because he did what they wanted and left while they were trying to run him out of town (mostly upset that Pegula or Whaley didn't get to do their best Trump/Vince McMahon "your fired!" Sending him away in tears) it doesn't mean everyone else dislikes him too. Outside of Buffalo I don't think there are many that knew much about him, except that he was the Bills coach who resigned after leading them to their best season in about a decade because off clause in his deal that would allow him to and new owners stepping in with rumors of potential changes comming