EJ Manuel: "I don't think I cost our team the game." WHAT?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is he going to say?

Everyone but Whaley and a handful of people who are too invested in EJ to see the truth knows that he isn't going to develop into a starting NFL QB

What is he going to say?? Are you kidding me !!

For starters; How about stating the truth??

How about saying: Hey guys, members of the media, fans everywhere; I really screwed up today and it won't happen again.

I'm going to study harder, ask questions, I'm going to work my ass of and I'm really going to scrutinize the mistakes I made today.

It's my fault. And that is what a real man would say.

What is he going to say?? Are you kidding me !!

For starters; How about stating the truth??

How about saying: Hey guys, members of the media, fans everywhere; I really screwed up today and it won't happen again.

I'm going to study harder, ask questions, I'm going to work my ass of and I'm really going to scrutinize the mistakes I made today.

It's my fault. And that is what a real man would say.

He doesn't make horrible passes due the lack of studying...

EJ didn't cost the team the loss. Where was the playcalls? Greg Roman needs to go. I'm sorry. But Rex does too. He's all talk, then sticks his tail in between his legs when they lose and gives some dramatic reason for how they feel.

Sure EJ did sucky. But the end when we had the chance to get it, we didn't run it on 3rd or 4th down with 1 yard to go

No single player "cost" them the game. EJ was easily the biggest single contributor for the loss but there is plenty of other blame to go round.

@AdamBenigni

#Bills EJ Manuel: "I put a lot on my shoulders" says the flight home is going to be tough. @wgrz

#Bills EJ Manuel on inconsistency: "I'm not close enough... Got to keep working." @wgrz

I think he knows he was a huge factor in the loss.

EJ didn't cost the team the loss. Where was the playcalls? Greg Roman needs to go. I'm sorry. But Rex does too. He's all talk, then sticks his tail in between his legs when they lose and gives some dramatic reason for how they feel.

Sure EJ did sucky. But the end when we had the chance to get it, we didn't run it on 3rd or 4th down with 1 yard to go

We're we watching the same game? Are you kidding. He doesn't't belong as a back up and my proof will be we drop him at the end of the year or sooner and no one, and I mean no one picks him up!

He stares down his WR and he basically shows the defense exactly how to pick us off. Those picks we're not due to tipped balls. They were due to he SUCKS!

We're we watching the same game? Are you kidding. He doesn't't belong as a back up and my proof will be we drop him at the end of the year or sooner and no one, and I mean no one picks him up!

He stares down his WR and he basically shows the defense exactly how to pick us off. Those picks we're not due to tipped balls. They were due to he SUCKS!

:thumbsup:

Uhhhhhh, EJ, yes you did cost us this game. This L is SQUARELY on your shoulders #3. Your turnovers led directly to 14 points at the point of turnover. We lost by 3 points. Thanks for f*****g us over time and again.

Backup QBs who would have won this game:

1. Matt Cassel.

2. Tim Tebow (really, I'm not kidding. He won many games just like this with the Broncos - games the opponent seemed all too willing to give away while the Broncos just kept running the ball and avoiding turnovers.)

3. Thad Lewis. We saw that with our own eyes.

But he might not be in about 20 minutes! (Still, if we keep Cassel, we are 4-3 right now, not 3-4)

I'd sure like to have Fitz around right now....

Has anyone noticed that we have a similar problem at QB that we have with the Sabres in net?

No franchise QB or goalie so the GM rolls the dice on an unproven. They both get hurt and the back-ups that they have in place are total crap....and then the team just decides to suck & they are pretty much cellar dwellers for yet another season.

It's gonna be yet another loooonnnng, cold winter, my friends.