EJ headset issues?

Bocephuz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so Rex, it is unbelievable. Seems like there were issues with EJ getting verbal information from sidelines during the game and now seems we did not charge the batteries in their helmets? What is up with this coaching staff? Can't blame Belicheat for this one and can';t make this stuff up.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/10/rex_ryan_ej_manuel_complain_about_wembley_stadium_headsets_but_issue_was_reporte.html#incart_river

This is so Rex, it is unbelievable. Seems like there were issues with EJ getting verbal information from sidelines during the game and now seems we did not charge the batteries in their helmets? What is up with this coaching staff? Can't blame Belicheat for this one and can';t make this stuff up.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/10/rex_ryan_ej_manuel_complain_about_wembley_stadium_headsets_but_issue_was_reporte.html#incart_river

And this is the fault of Rex how? Does his job title include battery changer? Get a grip, I know we're on the crucify Rex and the staff thing, but the coaches aren't responsible for changing batteries. That's on your equipment guys.

And this is the fault of Rex how? Does his job title include battery changer? Get a grip, I know we're on the crucify Rex and the staff thing, but the coaches aren't responsible for changing batteries. That's on your equipment guys.

It's Rex's staff. Captain of the ship and all that.

I'm starting to think that most NFL coaches are not that bright.

This is part of why NE* always freaking wins.

Belichick is a "genius" for kicking off first and tying to get two consecutive possessions, one right before half and the halftime kickoff. That way he could 10 or 14 points without you getting a chance to touch the ball.

Every kid who plays Madden knows this! LOL It's the only way you used to be able to win!

That's just one example of something so seemingly basic, so seemingly simple that NE* does that the meatheads who are coaching in this league cannot seem to grasp.

I'll bet NE* makes sure that their batteries are charged.

Then it's on Pegula. He owns the team, he should be charging the batteries... give me a break.

Sure, Pegula is just as responsible. He and Rex probably put together the staff, and if that staff can't do something simple like charge batteries, then yes, the bosses are very much responsible for their choices.

So what type of batteries keep a supposed NFL-quality QB from staring down his receiver to the extent that defenders grab an easy pick-6? You might want to get to Sam's Club and grab an econo-pak of those.

This is such a ticky-tack issue for the Bills to bring up after our QB imploded and a terrible team beat us. It's like a Little Leaguer complaining about the condition of the basepaths after his team gets beat 12-0.

So what type of batteries keep a supposed NFL-quality QB from staring down his receiver to the extent that defenders grab an easy pick-6? You might want to get to Sam's Club and grab an econo-pak of those.

This is such a ticky-tack issue for the Bills to bring up after our QB imploded and a terrible team beat us. It's like a Little Leaguer complaining about the condition of the basepaths after his team gets beat 12-0.

Of course it's ticky tack, but it represents the issues this team has through and through. From the top, all the way down to the bottom, we are a bunch of boneheads.

well, its a bit more like him complaining, and then us finding out he left the hose on the night before and thats why they were a mess. Edited by NoSaint

I'm starting to think that most NFL coaches are not that bright.

This is part of why NE* always freaking wins.

Belichick is a "genius" for kicking off first and tying to get two consecutive possessions, one right before half and the halftime kickoff. That way he could 10 or 14 points without you getting a chance to touch the ball.

Most teams do defer the opening possession.