Bills fans are the best...

eball

I don't care about how good or bad the team is, our fans are the best. At what other international game have all of the stories revolved around one fan base taking over the city? It's unreal.

Go Bills!

I don't care about how good or bad the team is, our fans are the best. At what other international game have all of the stories revolved around one fan base taking over the city? It's unreal.

Go Bills!

Could it just be that maybe it looks that way since the team you follow is in it so thelocal media is talking about that more?

Bills fans sure showed how to take over an international game when they played 1-1/2 hours away from their home stadium.........

Go Bills!

just ask any Bills fan and they will tell you over and over. Obnoxious.

Just disheartening. 52 years of following this team and I am disgusted. All the hype, I fell for it again.

This.

While I haven't followed the team that long (I'm only 44), I can relate to your anguish & pain - I think an awful lot of us can.

Today I DVR'ed the game and was going to watch it later until I opened up MSN and accidentally saw that they had lost. :wallbash:

While I really didn't think that they would lose to the Jaguars, I honestly thought that they would play with some heart and their defense might have unleashed on Bortles. It certainly didn't look that way and EJ looked to have given the Jags plenty of easy points for yet another shocking loss.

Being that I had my company pull basically the same thing to me this past Thursday, I couldn't stand the heartache of having the football pulled away from me two times in one week - so I just deleted the recording. Yes, my company offered me a relocation job that I applied for in FL and then rescinded the job offer two weeks after I signed the offer sheet. You wouldn't think that they would ever use that "We reserve the right" crap at the bottom of a contract to screw someone like that...but yet they did - just to save the cost of the relocation.

So yeah...a really bad week for me and today's outcome by the team I love certainly didn't help matters. I was looking forward to watching the game later with some brews & friends until I opened MSN and see the bad news on the front page. This just deflated me and ruined what little was left of an already bad weekend.

Looks like another long winter here in WNY. :(

Edited by Sabesfan71