No John Miller vs Jags

YoloinOhio

If Jacksonville is smart they should consider throwing some stunts at Urbik and CK to take advantage of their not working together.

I actually think CK will hold up ok.. he looked fairly solid right up until the last drive of the game against the Bengals. I'm more worried about Urbik... He looked really rough the last game he started. I don't know how much more Urbik has in the tank

not sure you have to be smart to figure that out.

Sad but part of me wishes he would have stayed and played for the memory of that person, whomever they are. Paul O'neil played when his Dad died and had a great game in the World Series a few years ago.

Each person is different no one knows how they will react. Since its immideate family I would imagine its someone very close to him and its not like he would be in Buffalo he would be overseas in another contenant

CBF

The passport thing came up because he needed it to get home... he was there all week, no issues with that

I can't keep up with all this crap. Wasn't there somebody with a passport issue earlier in the week?

what a pathetic position we find ourselves in again. Offensive draft needs in 2016 are the same as they were in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010....ROT, RG, #1 WR, franchise QB, probably LG as Richie is usually one and out with us. At least we got TE off the list.

I list #1 WR because Sammy Glass Watkins is a bust. If he does start and finish in more than 5 games this year we will still need a #2 and a #3 WR.

Had a death in the family

Man, i wish he and his family sincere condolences.

I wonder if this has been posted up anywhere which relation it was?

From the business side, i think Miller has been steadily improving. I dont mind Urbik for a game or two.

Can the BU center to the BU center play guard though? KEY injuries are like a plague upon us

the drop off from Henderson to CK much IMO because Henderson hasn't been very good. Miller to Urbik is a bigger drop off as we saw vs Giants... But the Bills are certainly used to the right side being weaker.

too true.

Nice how good the left looked even including Eric W.

CK and Kraig will be good enough for the day.

shift the pocket left EJ!

If Jacksonville is smart they should consider throwing some stunts at Urbik and CK to take advantage of their not working together.

I actually think CK will hold up ok.. he looked fairly solid right up until the last drive of the game against the Bengals. I'm more worried about Urbik... He looked really rough the last game he started. I don't know how much more Urbik has in the tank

Decent post. I have more faith in CK than some. Is he Chris Hairston? naw. I think this kid has some upside as a nasty man up close. lets see how he defends the pass rush though. Still too little exp to expect some great outing. but if he can play smart and not have the "mental" lapses Seantrel has had for 4 full qtrs , the Bills have a chance. Urbik just has to hold his own mostly.

But heck yes those Coaches are licking chops at this . They know we will need to keep six men on the line and or a back or two to protect.

Bills Coaches have the work cut out for them Sunday. holy cows :blink:

This is why we have Mulligan boys. Line him up on the right side and have Urbs and CK get out of the way.

yep, I told anyone who would listen at work this exactly.

power right

all day