Week 7: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

If the Bills lose this game, it automatically becomes a one-way ticket. :D

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Kromer returns from suspension, joins Bills in London: http://www.wgr550.com/Kromer-returns-from-suspension-joins-Bills-in-Lond/22085253

@SalSports

Some rankings for Bills thru Kromer's 6 gms missed: 7th rush yards/gm (125.3) 9th rush yards/play (4.37) 25th giving up sack on 8.89% of att

@SalSports

Kromer's 1st game back on sidelines will be against Jags, who are currently top ranked team in yards per play allowed on the ground (3.43)

Maybe I missed something. Did they drive the Bills out of town on a rail or did they leave of there own free will? They should all be in the hospital because they sure looked sick Sunday. Rex the "D" grue and Sammy the fragile wimp were on the plane? I would have made them swim. Just saying.

2015 NFL Week 7 TV Schedule

London-Yahoo-CP-e1433384217790.jpg

Normally, Buffalo vs. Jacksonville wouldn’t be highly noticed because each franchise hasn’t achieved much success on the field in recent years. Yet this week, their matchup, hailing from London, England, is an historic one for the NFL — it’ll be the league’s first game ever televised worldwide on online streaming via Yahoo. The game will also air on the local CBS affiliates in Jacksonville (WTEV) and Buffalo (WIVB).

Sunday, Oct. 25, 2015 9:30 a.m.

Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London (Yahoo/WTEV/WIVB)
Announcers: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

If the Bills lose this game, it automatically becomes a one-way ticket. :D

Ha, Pegula should at least threaten it, jokingly of course. Or maybe not so much...

Maybe I missed something. Did they drive the Bills out of town on a rail or did they leave of there own free will? They should all be in the hospital because they sure looked sick Sunday. Rex the "D" grue and Sammy the fragile wimp were on the plane? I would have made them swim. Just saying.

well, swim back at least

/

Goodwin will likely break both legs and suffer a concussion if he has to swim more than 100 meters.

Actually he might be pretty good at that swimming thing. Its football i am most concerned about...

There's always room for more... Like Jello!

That was another lie from Bill Cosby.

You can only eat so much Jello Brand pudding. ask me how i know.

My little plastic army men were far less colorful, and I'm sure far less.... comfortable. Talk about roughage! That'll clean your pipes. Damn dog!

has your dog ever pooped a bra. no joke.

we had a big ole pit bull girl. sweetheart. that would eat anything. and i mean anything.

probably what killed her in the end. did not just chew footballs and pillows and chairs and some small children , neighbors cats. OOPS!

But swallowed them. yes she really pooped a bra out. damn dogs!

Watch: Danny Crossman's MVP London Experience (3:18)
Bills Special Teams Coordinator Danny Crossman takes a look back at the 1991 World Bowl Championship. Crossman, then playing safety helped lead the London Monarchs to their first World Bowl Title at Wembley Stadium.

Danny Crossman's career day at Wembley
Bills special teams coordinator Danny Crossman had the game of his life 24 years ago at Wembley Stadium in London.

Bills' Harvin, DT Williams don't travel to London

The Buffalo Bills have arrived in London at far less than full strength.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that neither defensive tackle Kyle Williams or wide receiver Percy Harvin made the trip overseas. The pair likely won't play in Buffalo's Week 7 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Wide receiver Sammy Watkins did travel with the team, but will have to show great improvement in his injured ankle to suit up on Sunday, according to Rapoport. Watkins stepped off the Bills' plane at Heathrow Airport wearing a walking boot.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

‏@MatthewFairburn

Bills signed OT Jordan Mills and placed Marquise Goodwin on IR. Also signed WR Titus Davis to the practice squad, released Dustin Vaughan.

@buffalobills

SIGNED: T Jordan Mills ON I-R: WR Marquise Goodwin Details: http://bufbills.co/rHkwG6

Geez-- when a bb.com article calls you injury prone and is counting down the days until your contract term, you know you are done.

Sad that Goodwin didn't work out. Ironically, the speed guy we passed on in the draft and who went one pick after Goodwin (Markus Wheaton) has had a decent career with the steelers.

Rex Ryan Show: Life On The Sidelines (3:37)
In this week's edition of 'Life On The Sidelines', we take a look at Bills' Assistant Coach and Running Back's Coach Anthony Lynn.

Six storylines to follow for Bills-Jaguars
The Bills are in London this week with sightseeing the last thing on their minds. They’re trying to rebound from the loss to the Bengals by taking care of business Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Here are six storylines to follow as the week unfolds in England: