Tank the Season

The_Dude

9 teams in the AFC are under .500.

That's why we're in this to the end.

If we beat the Dolphins and the Jets twice we're getting in. And with how our D (should) be playing, and Tyrod, I wouldn't want to play us.

I've had my 24 hours to digest this. On to London.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 teams in the AFC are under .500. That's why we're in this to the end. If we beat the Dolphins and the Jets twice we're getting in. And with how our D (should) be playing, and Tyrod, I wouldn't want to play us. I've had my 24 hours to digest this. On to London.

Beat the Jets, twice?? Didnt we lose to the Texans last year with Fitz leading that team?

We are worse this year than last. I do not see us sweeping the Jets.

Imo

Really. a Top 10 QB. What Bills games have you been watching? If you believe that, I have some land in the 9th Ward in New Orleans that I would like to sell you! There is a reason Taylor was let go by the Ravens. Yes. He is a great athlete and makes exciting plays, but he is turning out to be exactly what I thought he would be, an exciting athlete who cannot consistently move the offense, throw out of the pocket or stay on the field. Yes. He can run. Yes, he can throw on the run and make some touch passes, but he is a poor man's Michael Vick and will kill you with his inconsistency and time off the field being injured. To me, it is one step forward, and one step back. That's all he will ever be. So, if your goal is to be an average team, Taylor is your guy. He is too small to throw consistently from the pocket and will continue to tease fans with his great runs like in the Tennessee game and, while we won that game, we only scored 14 points with a bad overall offensive effort. That's the dilemma facing this team. Not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to draft a bona fide QB prospect. Throw in Rex Ryan's bad coaching, especially on Defense where he is trying to fit a round peg in a square hole with the Defensive talent is more suited for a 4-3 instead of a 3-4, and you are looking at 8-8 to 7-9 each year. Depressing, but as Metallica would say "Sad but True"!!!!!!

Newsflash: Tyrod Taylor was not "let go" by the Ravens.

We've got a qb with 70 percent completion percentage in his first 5 career starts who shows a nice touch on long balls and last week proved he can win games on his own.

Qb is not the issue. 21 points at home should have won this game.

What dream world are you living in where 21 points is enough when your offense couldn't flip field position for 30 minutes? The inept offense kept repeatedly giving the Bengals a short field. The posters on here that keep using obscure stats to make excuses for the offense and their garbage quarterbacks need to put down the pipe and look at things objectively. If your offense punts from its own end zone repeatedly - that's not a defensive issue.

It's 2015 - nobody wins with 21 points - not with any consistency anyway - unless they are able to avoid the 3 and outs. Give Buffalo 21 points while giving the opposition a LONG field and it might start being enough.

What dream world are you living in where 21 points is enough when your offense couldn't flip field position for 30 minutes? The inept offense kept repeatedly giving the Bengals a short field. The posters on here that keep using obscure stats to make excuses for the offense and their garbage quarterbacks need to put down the pipe and look at things objectively. If your offense punts from its own end zone repeatedly - that's not a defensive issue.

It's 2015 - nobody wins with 21 points - not with any consistency anyway - unless they are able to avoid the 3 and outs. Give Buffalo 21 points while giving the opposition a LONG field and it might start being enough.

The Eagles won last night with 27 because they created opportunities with 3 ints (including a pick 6), 1 fumble and 4 sacks (2 forced intentional groundings)

Meanwhile, Bradford gave up 3 ints, and Matthews lost 1 fumble (out of 3 team fumbles).

And yet the Eagles still held them to 7 points. The Giants offense isn't the Bengals offense, but the Eagles defense isn't the Bills defense either. We can do better. We should be doing better.

Special teams coverage was also awful which isn't on the offense either. That said, the offense needs to get healthy so they can be better as well.

It's a team effort.

Edited by What a Tuel

Yeah, and the Dolphins have actually decided to play this year. Sweeping the Jets and Dolphins is kind of a stretch ...

Because the Dolphins beat the Titans? Every game is it's own match up. Give me a break. We will just forget that we dominated the Dolphins. Watch out! They are good now! :lol:

Tank. We're not a playoff team. We DONT have a QB. It's time to do what the Sabres did and go find our Eichel.

There are several intriguing QB prospects this year and I say tank and trade whatever you have to trade, to include Dareus if need be, to end this crap. We can't compete without a QB.

Who's really worth it. I see a REAL SUSPECT class of QB's this year. There is no "that's a franchise guy" there. Win games, try to be successful, that's what you're getting paid for.

Tanking has worked so well for Jacksonville that they've drafted 2 saviors now. And they still suck... Or how about the redskins disaster situation at QB. Or tannehill - hes a franchise QB too.

Connor cook could be amazing. Or he could suck. And set your team back another 3-5 years.

Not to mention - no coach, GM, or player would ever do that. The leash is too short to be bad on purpose.

Tanking has worked so well for Jacksonville that they've drafted 2 saviors now. And they still suck... Or how about the redskins disaster situation at QB. Or tannehill - hes a franchise QB too.

Connor cook could be amazing. Or he could suck. And set your team back another 3-5 years.

Not to mention - no coach, GM, or player would ever do that. The leash is too short to be bad on purpose.

GM's will tank (see murray for sabres eichel and polian for indy's luck)

players and coaches will NOT tank.....their livelihood is at stake.

I don't know why some of you are impressed with TT. He's fast. He can run. But im not impressed with his ability to get it out on time, or his accuracy.

Oh I dunno, maybe because he throws one of the best long balls we've seen from any of our QBs in years and is more dangerous with his legs than Mike Vick was in his prime.

Not that I disagree, but the Redskins didn't tank. They just traded a **** load of picks to trade up to number two.

Loser-mentality.

They're 3-3. Could easily be 5-3 when they meet the Jets.

I hope the Bills don't give up as easily as the fans do.

The only loss I'm disappointed with is the Giants. I think Tyrod could've worked the magic in this game, too, but he needs to get healthy.

Your right ! we win a couple were going to the super bowl , lose a couple the team sucks . P.S tank this!!!!