EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

EJ's performance today was the first or second best game performance by a Buffalo quarterback this season.

EJ wasn't great, but Tyrod hasn't been very good either.

Tyrod has shown through 5 games, in his 5th year in the league, that he is not "The Guy".

If today convinced you that EJ also is not "The Guy", then I submit that neither one is good enough to be the starter.

over throws. under throws. poor decisions. yeah clearly the same as TT (sarcastic).

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't we focus on all the bad things?

I can complain about defense AND Manuel. And penalties. And piss poor pass protection. All of it.

EJ's still showing the same issues. That INT to Hogan was a terrible throw. He wasn't being sacked. Set your feet and deliver a strike, dude. Tyrod's mechanics have been much better. Hopefully he's back next week. They need to win the next 2 games.

Actually, the pass protection in the second half was not bad. But it doesn't matter with EJ at quarterback.

Again, EJ played like a good backup QB ought to play. Some good plays, some bad plays, didn't lose or win the game.

Those of you arguing that EJ lost this game by himself - you are the type of people who require simple answers to every question. Life is more complicated.

Whatever your thoughts may be re EJ, EJ was NOT the reason we lost.

In fact, EJ played pretty well - especially under the circumstances.

That's what I'm saying.

EJ's performance today was the first or second best game performance by a Buffalo quarterback this season.

EJ wasn't great, but Tyrod hasn't been very good either.

Tyrod has shown through 5 games, in his 5th year in the league, that he is not "The Guy".

If today convinced you that EJ also is not "The Guy", then I submit that neither one is good enough to be the starter.

Surely you're kidding. Or you haven't watched a single game as yet.

Again, EJ played like a good backup QB ought to play. Some good plays, some bad plays, didn't lose or win the game.

Those of you arguing that EJ lost this game by himself - you are the type of people who require simple answers to every question. Life is more complicated.

That's what I'm saying.

Who's arguing that EJ lost the game by himself? It was a team and coaching effort.

How anybody can focus on QB play after this game is amazing. QB play was the least of the Bills problems today. He wasnt great but if the ST and D show up it likely would have been good enough.

It's all related. Everyone was bad (except McCoy). If the offense didn't put the defense in really bad spots every week, I think we'd see this team be better. But the defense was also very bad, especially on 3rd down. All around stinker.

Henderson played on one drive, the first one, when they scored a TD (and in fact he helped set up that TD with his blocking). Not sure what you're talking about.

This is another example of some people who dislike certain players and will say literally anything to support their narrative.

EJ did a fine backup QB job

But where the issue arises is when people who just want to be right about EJ practically begging for him to start

I'm begging for Tyrod to be healthy next week and for them to draft another QB early.

Right now: QB and T in the first 2 rounds, whichever order.