Watkins: "I need 10 targets... You're making me look bad."

johnwalter

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is "right?"

Obviously Sammy feels like he was mischaracterized, ask him.

Also, "right" in this case, for me, is what causes less perceived strife in the locker room, as well as keeping positive about the team.

Edited by FireChan

:doh:

You ask him.

I'm letting it slide for the sake of football.

"Wish you could have added the part we have so many playmakers and me not caring about numbers I care about winning.. Grow up.. Sir."

Sounds like exactly what I said. Sammy knows.

Obviously Sammy feels like he was mischaracterized, ask him.

Also, "right" in this case, for me, is what causes less perceived strife in the locker room, as well as keeping positive about the team.

So, he goes to the press to make his case and then complains that they mischaracterized him? Come on. If he cared what his team thought in the first place he wouldn't be talking to the press about his team mates faults.

Damn. Big talk from Mr. Fragile

Good for him. He said nothing wrong.

"And that’s what I addressed in talking with my agent. We reached out to a couple people and tried to pull some strings"

Even if the points are valid, talk to your coaches and QB. You really need your agent to pull strings for what happens on the field?

Now he needs to say I can play through a few injuries---lord knows I did so im not being a hypocrit

You know he's played through injuries, right?

he played through injury all last year and has said for 2 weeks he wants to play through the calf but the doctors need to clear him.

some Bills fans clearly don't follow the Bills. It's odd.