Watkins: "I need 10 targets... You're making me look bad."

johnwalter

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of fast kids can run and catch a football, but that doesn't make them football players.

i've yet to see any fire in Sammy's game.. even when he's healthy enough to compete.

I saw plenty from him in college. I'm very disappointed, but I dont question his fire. I think he would tear it up with a good QB. Using two 1st picks on him was boneheaded though.

I saw plenty from him in college. I'm very disappointed, but I dont question his fire. I think he would tear it up with a good QB. Using two 1st picks on him was boneheaded though.

When someone with your handle is disappointed, you know there's an issue.

I'm sort of sick and tired of hearing how good Sammy is- PROVE IT and find a way to stay on the field- end of story

^ This.

Prove It. He has been below average.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

He had to quickly shift all his weight to the ankle that went out because of the poor throw. But yes, he's injury prone.

Mmmmmmmph good thing he doesnt play basketball. Poor wittle 23 year old Watkins. Hope he takes 2 glucosamine condroitin before bed every night. Give it a rest please. Shifting weight from left to right is a non factor... How do you run a 3 cone drill, and short shuttles. You act like he was twisted up. Like something bent wrong... Just stop this madness!!!