Karlos Williams update

YoloinOhio

Whaley said on WGR this morning that they don't know the results yet as he needs to take more tests this week to get cleared, but there weren't any "setbacks" that they were made aware of ...as in the doctors didn't contact them after the test he had yesterday with any bad news.

He seemed cautiously optimistic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw two posts from yesterday from people who heard he probably won't play (Howard Simon) or that the concussion was worse than they thought (Schefter)... So this is straight from Whaley

Just joking. It's early in the week, we'll know more later. Never believe the early week reports, especially from Schefter...

Just joking. It's early in the week, we'll know more later. Never believe the early week reports, especially from Schefter...

i actually didn't hear Schefter say it... Not sure when or where it occurred. Someone posted it one of the threads but can't remember where

Just read that the kid had concussion problems in college, and this recent concussion is more serious then they first thought.

What happens is after suffering a concussion you become more susceptible to getting them, and the more you get the more chance of a long term problem.

Lets hope for the best for Karlos going forward.

Just read that the kid had concussion problems in college, and this recent concussion is more serious then they first thought.

What happens is after suffering a concussion you become more susceptible to getting them, and the more you get the more chance of a long term problem.

Any chance you have a link? This is new information for me.

i definitely think the more you have had the more susceptible you are to getting more. 1) some players are more susceptible just because of the way they play. if you are a big contact type guy then that's just how you have played your whole life so it's going to result in more big hits. 2) a concussion is basically your brain bouncing around in your head. i have to think that the more you have jarred that thing loose the more susceptible it is to be knocked loose again

Any chance you have a link? This is new information for me.

Especially if you get one right away after you just had one. It makes the second one devastating...if he were to get one this weekend he'd more than likely be done for the season. Just google

where did you see this?

Especially if you get one right away after you just had one. It makes the second one devastating...if he were to get one this weekend he'd more than likely be done for the season. Just google

that part is known.. It's the first part that is new

No no, I knew that having prior concussions makes you more susceptible to future concussion.

I simply didn't know he had a history of concussions in college, and I hadn't heard that his most recent was "worse than originally thought". Nihilairan posted that he had just read both of those things, so I was hoping he might post his source.

Really need a RB back. I assume McCoy is inactive till the after the bye so Special K will need to show up.

This is ridiculous, why don't they just start Bryce Brown; he's fairly illusive and has quicks and his expe...ooooooohhhhhhhh, right. OK.

...the funny thing is, personally I really don't need my 3rd RB to be a good special teamer. I need him to be a good RB.

I know many here disagree, but I just thought it was a stupid move to let him go. So what if he had problems and was a little thickheaded...he's the third back, with some skills.

Correction, the fourth back, but he'd be the starter now in front of Boobie.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Sounds like there is a good chance that we go into this game with Boom and Boobie

I really dont hate Herron..........they need to use him more then they did last week if they want him to be effective.

The fact that they don't plan on adding a RB with Cierre Wood going on IR is a good sign that he could play. Guess we'll see.

I just hope they dont rush him back out of need......another concussion would be BAD.....at a position where hits to the head are common.

No no, I knew that having prior concussions makes you more susceptible to future concussion.

I simply didn't know he had a history of concussions in college, and I hadn't heard that his most recent was "worse than originally thought". Nihilairan posted that he had just read both of those things, so I was hoping he might post his source.

he had one concussion at FSU and missed one game. I was wondering where he saw that it was "worse than originally thought." Whaley indicated the opposite, they received no news to the negative.