When was the last time.....

air2mud82

when was the last time we went to the playoffs? 1999. until we start winning we won't get much respect around the league. we thought we had a QB in Trent and then Fitzy and then EJ so let's see how this year goes before we start complaining about what lists we are on

...an NFL article was published that talked about the worst QB situations in the league and Buffalo wasn't on the list?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000555560/article/texans-lions-49ers-head-nfls-most-problematic-qb-situations

We have our problems, but I like that this isn't one of them (at least right now).

Man we didn't even make the honorable mentions at the bottom. Oh wait....

when was the last time we went to the playoffs? 1999. until we start winning we won't get much respect around the league. we thought we had a QB in Trent and then Fitzy and then EJ so let's see how this year goes before we start complaining about what lists we are on

Let it GO, man! Jesus!

...an NFL article was published that talked about the worst QB situations in the league and Buffalo wasn't on the list?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000555560/article/texans-lions-49ers-head-nfls-most-problematic-qb-situations

We have our problems, but I like that this isn't one of them (at least right now).

Saw that earlier today. It is indeed a welcome change.

Adam Schein describes the worst 9 QB situations in the NFL

And proceeds to list 5 question marks at QB

Tyrod Taylor and the Bills are not on this list

It's a great feeling knowing that the Bills finally are on the right track with Tyrod at the helm. I still think he has a lot to work on, but he has shown potential. He didn't have a pretty game yesterday (minus the last quarter) but it wasn't entirely his fault.

Let's see how he fares against a real defense next week. Hopefully he can string together a decent drive to give our D some rest for a change. Opening the game with 3 straight 3 and outs is going to put us in a hole real quick against Cincy

EDIT: Whoa, thanks for merging. I didn't see this thread!

Edited by Wazzu Bill

I guess tou weren't around for Todd Collins?

I was thinking the question was when was the last time we beat the Bungles? It's been a while.

We had a very poor record against the Titans , if i recall correctly also?

Not under Dan Henning, he didn't.

"Hey, we've got a 2nd year QB, starting for the first time. Let's throw all deep bombs!"

Right! why the hell did they wait till the second year?

Idiots

it may be because he thinks Ty as being a rookie:

And there are some epic catastrophes, some abject failures at the quarterback position 2015. Thus, our crack staff at NFL.com asked me to list the nine biggest quarterback disasters in the league as we speak. For the sake of fairness, we took the rookies out of the mix. (You're welcome, Tampa!

And there is a mistake right at beginning of article: the sentence should have been cracker jack staff.

Edited by Koolaid