Possibly Most Important Play of Titans game

billsfan_34

Last play of the game --Dareus has pressure up the middle and could of hammered into Mariota---instead he shows massive restraint and just bumps him. If he would of wrapped and drove him after the ball was out it is 15 yards and the game still goes on with the Titans on the 45 negating the interception as well.

Last play of the game --Dareus has pressure up the middle and could of hammered into Mariota---instead he shows massive restraint and just bumps him. If he would of wrapped and drove him after the ball was out it is 15 yards and the game still goes on with the Titans on the 45 negating the interception as well.

Agree...the refs did there best the drive before when they gave a free pi call to the titans....sooooo sick of cheating idiot refs.

Really, not the massive collective Titan defensive brain fart that allowed the only offensive Bill player that had any success all day, TT, to run and convert a 3rd and 26? :)

Yeah, that was much more important. I thought that drive was done after the bad penalties. Turned out to be the drive that got us back in the game.

On the last play, Dareus got there as Mariota was throwing the ball. It wasn't a late hit at all, so even if he tackled him, it would be a seriously questionable call. I doubt they even call it, but you never know.

Really, not the massive collective Titan defensive brain fart that allowed the only offensive Bill player that had any success all day, TT, to run and convert a 3rd and 26? :)

Key word Possibly--I left it subjective just for this reason. There was a few other plays that were very important also.

I thought the unsung play of the day was Eric Wood's fumble recovery of the Boom fumble. That could have done us in.

Yes that was a huge heads up play

On the Titans' last punt it also looked like the ST's were trying their hardest to not commit any penalties.

I think everyone was screaming at their sets "dont touch the punter"

Not gonna lie...I was sweating it waiting for a 4 second late flag when Gilmore intercepted that ball