Bills v. Bengals line is a pick em

Estro

Opening line is a pick. I expect the early money to pour in on the Bengals. If Sammy and karlos come back I like our chances. I think our defense matches up well vs. their offense. Gio Bernard out of the backfield as a receiver is a major concern of mine, though. Brady and Eli, our last two home opponent qbs are superior to Andy Dalton.....and I'm optimistic our D can frustrate Dalton

I don't get that line...Bengals should be favored by quite a bit after the last two offensive performances by us...

This will arguably be the Bengals toughest road matchup yet, and while the Bills offense has sputtered the last two weeks, we will hopefully be getting Watkins and Karlos back next week. In addition, when the Bills have not shot themselves in the foot, they've been really impressive.

If I were a gambler, this pick'em game is a cupcake, and I would absolutely put the rent on the Bengals. This, right now, is the "adjustment period" of where the league has caught up to Tyrod, and coupled with our squalor of a running game, he really has it on his shoulders to be The Guy, when he just isn't ready yet.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the line go to Bengals +4.5, and I would still like my chances there.

I have the Bills going 3-1 this quarter, with the loss being this week vs the Bengals.

But Dalton's no Luck, Brady, or even Mariota.

The Bengals have beaten Raiders (2-3), Chargers (2-2), Ravens (1-4), Chiefs (1-4), and Seahawks (2-3).

Combined, their opponents are 8-16.

The Bills have beaten Luck (3-2), Tannehill (1-3) , and Mariota (1-4). Combined, they are 5-9.

They held Luck to his lowest completion percentage, passing yards, and ypa this year.

Then they intercepted Tanny 3 times, holding him to his second-lowest completion percentage, passing yards, and ypa.

They held Mariota to the least passing yardage, lowest ypa, and lowest QBR.

Maybe we have a chance.

I have the Bills going 3-1 this quarter, with the loss being this week vs the Bengals.

But Dalton's no Luck, Brady, or even Mariota.

The Bengals have beaten Raiders (2-3), Chargers (2-2), Ravens (1-4), Chiefs (1-4), and Seahawks (2-3).

Combined, their opponents are 8-16.

The Bills have beaten Luck (3-2), Tannehill (1-3) , and Mariota (1-4). Combined, they are 5-9.

They held Luck to his lowest completion percentage, passing yards, and ypa this year.

Then they intercepted Tanny 3 times, holding him to his second-lowest completion percentage, passing yards, and ypa.

They held Mariota to the least passing yardage, lowest ypa, and lowest QBR.

Maybe we have a chance.

They definitely have a chance if the offense can step up. Won't be easy against the Bengals' D (though, I haven't watched them play much, so maybe I'm overestimating their D), having Sammy back will be a plus. Hopefully Karlos will be cleared as well.

We need Sammy, Shady, and Karlos back if we're gonna have a chance. Oh, Roman to call a better game, and for Tyrod to actually read a defense pre-snap and make some adjustments.

Very little chance McCoy plays again until after the London trip.

Let hope Cincy has another egg in their basket like the one they laid at the Patsies last year...

IMHO...The Bills are going to have to improve big time and get a lot healthier to have a chance vs the Bungles...They've already lost twice at home, so I'm not counting on that making as big a difference as it should...

We'll see...But I'm not too confident based on what I saw today vs a team no where near as talented as Cincy...

Dalton is playing the best football of his career thus far and led his team back down big against Seattle. First team in AFC North history to start 5-0 ever.

If we don't have Sammy and Karlos back, we don't have a chance in this game IMO.

Edited by jmc12290

I don't like this match up. If the offense can't string a few 1st downs together and keeps the 3-&-out futility going it's going to be a long afternoon. I agree with Dorkington, TT has to make better reads and hit the open receiver and not wait until the second half to do so.

I don't like this match up. If the offense can't string a few 1st downs together and keeps the 3-&-out futility going it's going to be a long afternoon. I agree with Dorkington, TT has to make better reads and hit the open receiver and not wait until the second half to do so.

The whole team definitely needs to start faster, especially Taylor.