Bills might have just saved their season...

Big Turk

I'm not impressed with roman at all. He didn't do much to get the ball in the hands of his remaining uninjured playmakers, Harvin and Clay. Seriously concerned about how inept his moronic playcalling was.

Just win baby. It was ugly, but it was against an AFC rival, huge win. Hopefully Taylor can gain confidence and be better, he needs help though, Henderson is going to get him killed.

henderson IMO is a huge liability. That postion needs upgrading.

I'm not impressed with roman at all. He didn't do much to get the ball in the hands of his remaining uninjured playmakers, Harvin and Clay. Seriously concerned about how inept his moronic playcalling was.

His playcalling was suspect. At least Hogan came through

henderson IMO is a huge liability. That postion needs upgrading.

His playcalling was suspect. At least Hogan came through

I think Henderson doesn't care. He has talent and can play in the NFL, but I think he doesn't put the effort to be the best he can be.

Considering this is a new offense to the Bills players, and Taylor was playing in his fifth start. Then the limited talent on the line, and all the injuries... i'm just happy with the win!

Taylor's long scramble on 3rd and 25 saved the season, so far. Long way to go.

Spot on! The biggest "adjustment" was Tyrod carrying this team on his back by running with the football. The same lanes were there to run early, but he wasn't taking them. Either by design of coaching or himself. I suspect coaching.

Would be nice to make some adjustments when the problem surfaces. If you don't start playing until your into the second half, good teams are goning to kill you. Plus, if you're really well prepared, adjustments should be minor and not of the type we've had to make the last two games.

Having your best playmakers available and on the field helps you adjust faster as a coaching staff.