Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 20

Titans 17

This is going to be a tough game. We'll be lucky to win.

I agree. I'd love to see the Bills win in a blowout but that's unlikely. Although I think we'll score some points the defence is going to have to win this game IMO. Expecting a lot from an offence that has so many of its main weapons unavailable or at less than 100% is expecting too much. Tyrod needs to game manage very conservatively and I think that's what Roman will dial up. That will upset a good number of fans, especially if we lose.

Bills 31 Titans 17.

Anyone else going to Nashville?

Mrs. Cletus, the kids and I just got here!!!

yes. we're going. had a tough time finding a room. finally "settled" for opryland hotel with shuttle to downtown for the game. busily planning restaurants and honky tonk visits!

Where are you staying? We are in Opryland currently! We've done lots of planning so if you want any help, PM me

34-14 Bills. 8 penalties. The Bills bounce back as they did after the patriots game.

I'm not sure, but there's something about her...

...and if they're feeling her there may be some suspensions involved.

I hear she had a thing with Brett Favre, who unsurprisingly, should never have between allowed to act. Ever.

Edited by downunderbill

This board is funny. After a week in which the Bills dominated the second half but shot themselves in the foot or else they'd be 3-1, suddenly Rex doesn't know how to use his defensive personnel, Roman's game plans are crappy, and the Bills will get shredded by a rookie QB and lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Got it.

This board is funny. After a week in which the Bills dominated the second half but shot themselves in the foot or else they'd be 3-1, suddenly Rex doesn't know how to use his defensive personnel, Roman's game plans are crappy, and the Bills will get shredded by a rookie QB and lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Got it.

Yeah? AND??

The Chicken Little Syndrome ... No?

Go Bills. Show 'em what you got.

And this surprises you? If this board were a person, it would be strongly medicated for bipolar disorder.