Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Titans are an improved team. No team is ever taken lightly by me.

Except for the Browns. The fact they played them and lost is most interesting.

Looks like the Titans got behind two TD's early in that game and had great difficulty on offense in the first half. That first TD by Johnny Football was a 60 yd TD bomb on their second play, and I suspect they didn't have a whole lot of film on what the Browns would do with Manziel at QB. The Titans had three fumbles in that game, and Mariota was sacked seven times.

Looks like the Titans got behind two TD's early in that game and had great difficulty on offense in the first half. That first TD by Johnny Football was a 60 yd TD bomb on their second play, and I suspect they didn't have a whole lot of film on what the Browns would do with Manziel at QB. The Titans had three fumbles in that game, and Mariota was sacked seven times.

i know, I watched it. Both teams looked like crap. That said, I'm not taking the Titans lightly because I'm a Bills fan and that's not advisable. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think this will be a tough game but the Bills will win in the end as they have superior talent. I also think it has the potential to be low scoring with the Bills without Karlos and McCoy, which takes a LOT away from the offense. Tyrod leans again on Charles Clay and we win something like 16-13.

We break the music city miracle curse

BIlls 16, Titans 15

I'm less concerned with score predicitions as I am with which Bills team shows up. We're Jekyl & Hyde every other week. I'd like to see a tough, low-scoring game with a close finish to see where we are in dog fights. We had a slew of them last year and performed well, but while many players remain, this is an entirely different team and I don't know what to expect.

20-17 OT Bills??