Bring back Bryce Brown

As long as we're missing Shady, might as well bring back Bryce. He's very fast, knows the offense, can catch the ball out of the backfield. Gotta be better than that kid from Notre Dame.

I mentioned this elsewhere. They have no speed at RB, so the Giants didn't have to respect the outside at all today.

I'm posting this again because I think it's worth consideration. It got lost in the shuffle yesterday.

We could use the outside speed of Bryce Brown. He's definitely better than Cierra, and he's been trained in our offense. And he's available. He can't turn it over more than we did yesterday, can he?

Fast. Great athlete. Bring back Bryce Brown.

Who's with me??

I'm posting this again because I think it's worth consideration. It got lost in the shuffle yesterday.

We could use the outside speed of Bryce Brown. He's definitely better than Cierra, and he's been trained in our offense. And he's available. He can't turn it over more than we did yesterday, can he?

Who's with me??

He never signed with another team?

Who's with me??

3rd and 12 shared a link the other day about him and how he doesn't take coaching very well, according to his RB coach. They try to hammer him with fundamentals but he keeps making the same mistakes.

Bad recipe when a non-starting player doesn't play ST and doesn't take coaching well.

Who's with me??

Apparently none of the 32 GM's are.

There wasnt anything wrong with the RBs we used on Sunday.....I would venture to say that Wood should have been used a little more

The OL blocking in front of them was horrendous.......while the OL did a fair job in pass protection.....they were not getting push

Yes there was.

They don't have a good outside runner on the roster, so the Giants didn't have to respect that. I don't know, or care what Karlos Williams 40 time is, he doesn't have the game speed to get around the corner. Whenever he tried, he never got turned upfield, and was instead caught sideways and lost yards. It was ugly, and a good outside runner (yep, even Bryce) would have fared better.

Edited by HoF Watkins

He's had a couple of workouts by NE and maybe the NYJ, but still unsigned.

Yeah, I saw he had a workout with the Jets last Tuesday. Since Ivory was injured I guess they took a look but then Ivory improved and had a huge game yesterday (on my fantasy team's bench!).

Yes there was.

They don't have a good outside runner on the roster, so the Giants didn't have to respect that. I don't know, or care what Karlos Williams 40 time is, he doesn't have the game speed to get around the corner. Whenever he tried, he never got turned upfield, and was instead caught sideways and lost yards. It was ugly, and a good outside runner (yep, even Bryce) would have fared better.

The lateral quickness guy on the team was Cierre Wood

They didnt use him

And we have see Karlos turn the quarter in previous games......the BLOCKING was not there.

You have to have blocking to make that work

And we have see Karlos turn the quarter in previous games......the BLOCKING was not there.

You have to have blocking to make that work

Cierre wood has done nothing. Bryce Brown, has had some big games. I know he is a fumbler, but as a stop gap until McCoy returns, he would have been a nice tool to have.

Karlos is good just off tackle, but he is no threat to take it wide. That was a big limitation when they know you are committed to running the ball.. The running game was one-dimensional, yet they insisted on focusing on getting it going.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Karlos is good just off tackle, but he is no threat to take it wide. That was a big limitation when they know you are committed to running the ball.. The running game was one-dimensional, yet they insisted on focusing on getting it going.

Im definately not debating that Roman wanted to pound that nail home no matter how many hits of the hammer it took.......looked a LOT like last years offense which I hated.

Who's with me??

I agree with you, but his fate has been sealed with this coaching staff.

There wasnt anything wrong with the RBs we used on Sunday.....I would venture to say that Wood should have been used a little more

The OL blocking in front of them was horrendous.......while the OL did a fair job in pass protection.....they were not getting push

9 in the box and no passing game in the first half to speak of.

I am all for running heavy behind Felton and Mulligan. who did some nice blocking Sunday. But if they bring eight ya gotta loosen em up somehow. Bills did not do that. Coughlin dared us to pass deep. and TT only looked for Clay.

Giants won for a reason. they schemed to stop the run. Bills did not get the pass game rolling till late in the game honestly.

Cierre wood has done nothing. Bryce Brown, has had some big games. I know he is a fumbler, but as a stop gap until McCoy returns, he would have been a nice tool to have.

I disagree about Karlos. Sure Brown has some attributes. But Williams could get around that edge , if there weren't 2 linebackers and a safety already there.. His strength is when he squares up for sure HoF. but i dont think the grass is that much greener by bringing Brown back. Just my wooden nickle of an opinion though

: )

Sorry, but please no, He didn't do squat for us except fumble away the game against KC last year. Our running problems against the Giants were because of the O-line, not because we didn't have a fast enough back. Brown wouldn't have done anything to fix that.