Week 4 game balls go to.....

Ronald Darby and Corey Graham - They held their own and Graham was great....

Ronald Darby is first round material that we are very lucky to have fallen to us!

Tyrod Taylor..... This kid is for real! He made a couple of mistakes but was CLEARLY the best player on the O! Clay dropped balls, piss poor turn out from the running game and also the O line. We had 2 big plays created by Taylor called back because of his line today.

The rest of this team is just a damn joke and should be clearly ashamed but I ONLY BLAME THE COACHING STAFF ON THIS TEAM!

Sorry to say this folks.................. Last seasons staff is CLEARLY better and more prepared for Sunday that Rex Ryan and his Big Mouth Circus.

We dont want "Bully Ball" in Buffalo Mr Rex, the fans of the Buffalo Bills WANT TO WIN! The Defensive line is playing like they got their money now they will do nothing. Hughes needs to be suspended! He make a total ass of himself today!

This team is not playoff material and 8-8 is a true reality... Sorry guys, this team is a real joke and it starts with coaching... Our GM is not happy im sure.... We should of made Rex keep our old D-cord.....

Danny C can not kick a beach ball.... Cut him and suspend Hughes and make a statement that todays events are not accepted!

You think Gilmore was good? I think he had a good 2nd half but he was beat pretty consistently in the 1st half including the first touchdown

He also defended several passes and made an INT inn the red zone to keep our faint chances alive.

Ronald Darby and Corey Graham - They held their own and Graham was great....

Ronald Darby is first round material that we are very lucky to have fallen to us!

Tyrod Taylor..... This kid is for real! He made a couple of mistakes but was CLEARLY the best player on the O! Clay dropped balls, piss poor turn out from the running game and also the O line. We had 2 big plays created by Taylor called back because of his line today.

The rest of this team is just a damn joke and should be clearly ashamed but I ONLY BLAME THE COACHING STAFF ON THIS TEAM!

Sorry to say this folks.................. Last seasons "DEFENSIVE" staff is CLEARLY better and more prepared for Sunday that Rex Ryan and his Big Mouth Circus. ** Fixed**

We dont want "Bully Ball" in Buffalo Mr Rex, the fans of the Buffalo Bills WANT TO WIN! The Defensive line is playing like they got their money now they will do nothing. Hughes needs to be suspended! He make a total ass of himself today!

This team is not playoff material and 8-8 is a true reality... Sorry guys, this team is a real joke and it starts with coaching... Our GM is not happy im sure.... We should of made Rex keep our old D-cord.....

Danny C can not kick a beach ball.... Cut him and suspend Hughes and make a statement that todays events are not accepted!

While I agree that the penalties were ridiculous with 17, and those gave the Giants 7 first downs. I'm not yet sold that Marrone is a better HC then the big mouth just yet.

Mostly because like Marrone was a supposed offensive brain with Ryan a great defensive mind, and both stunk it up in their respective back grounds.

I mean, how on gods green earth do you send one of the highest paid defensive linemen in the league out into pass coverage? This is almost as stupid as George Edwards / Dave Wannstedts defenses, or as stupid as Nate Hacketts predictable runs up the middle or the same lame passes all the time.

This team was undisciplined, and unprepared to play along with bad game plans. But then a playoff berth wasn't on the line against a bad 2-12 team either.

Robert Woods should give the game ball to the CB that stripped it out of his grasp...oh wait, he did. God that pissed me off. He knew they were stripping it - and he let it happen. Grrrrr

By the way, didn't you just know that was going to get stripped? I was yelling for him to get down for like 4 seconds before it happened.

By the way, didn't you just know that was going to get stripped? I was yelling for him to get down for like 4 seconds before it happened.

I know, I was yelling get out of bounds as soon as he caught it. I appreciate the desire to get yards but down two scores you can't cut back into the field of play towards two defenders.

Robert Woods should give the game ball to the CB that stripped it out of his grasp...oh wait, he did. God that pissed me off. He knew they were stripping it - and he let it happen. Grrrrr

That is not fair on Woods. There were two defenders trying to pull the ball from his hands...

Bobby needed to go out of bounds there, first down, stop the clock. But noooooooo. I saw him turn upfield, and I knew nothing good was going to happen. That play and Richie's chop block were the stupidest plays of the day. Yeah, OK, maybe Richie didn't hit him below the waist, but it was at the waist, and you can't expect a ref to call it that closely. Richie didn't need to block that guy at all because Cordy had him handled. It was a STUPID, STUPID play by Richie.