1st half Giants at Bills

Rex is overrated.

He runs these cute blitzes dropping the best pass rushers in the league back in coverage. What the !@#$ is that?

Ginats are a better team then some thought ?

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with all of Tyrod's passes floating today? I have yet to see him fire the ball.

I made the same observation all first half.

He looks like...EJ.

Aiming the ball, thinking about footwork and form instead of just reacting and gunning the ball.

A small halftime silver lining...they are down by less than two touchdowns and the Giants aren't playing very well. It's at least POSSIBLE for the Bills to get out of their own damn way after the half and start playing like they know what they're doing. This starts with Roman; he HAS to start calling a decent game here. The offensive strategy has been downright sad.

they aren't?

What is up with all of Tyrod's passes floating today? I have yet to see him fire the ball.

Coverage just looks tighter than it does w Sammy W on the field. He doesn't seem confident firing into tight window after the INT. Gotta shake it off like the good QBs do. No pass threat out of backfield is making it easier to defend our running game. Not sure what the answer is but hopefully we make some huge adjustments.

The good news is that they have had a lot of trouble closing out games.

fact. i surely have not given up. dareus needs to get off the ball quicker though. Our LBs are outstanding honestly

Edited by 3rdand12