TNF: Ravens at Steelers

YoloinOhio

Awful coaching by Steelers

Tomlin cost them a W

A 50 YD FG to win... And you pass

I don't think so. He would have missed it. If you look at the stats, kickers do really poorly at Heinz field over 50 yards. I think Tucker's FG tonight at 52 is like a record for that field.

I liked going for it on 4th down-- just not with Vick. How do you not just keep running sweeps and counters for Bell? Two huge fourth downs and you put it in your backup QBs hands?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens 0-4 would be better for the Bills.

Knock a team out of the mix.

Steelers loss better for Bills. 0-3 effectively takes BAL out of the mix anyway. ( 98 Bills last playoff team to start 0-3. )PIT losing some games while Ben is out seems more advantageous. He's good enough to keep them around as WC contender.

Steelers loss better for Bills. 0-3 effectively takes BAL out of the mix anyway. ( 98 Bills last playoff team to start 0-3. )PIT losing some games while Ben is out seems more advantageous. He's good enough to keep them around as WC contender.

Baltimore had to have that W but they are still in a very tough spot, particularly because all 3 Ls are in conference. They will need to go on one hell of a run, and I just don't see it with that team this year.

I agree that from a Bills-centric perspective the Pittsburgh L was preferable.

How do you take Antonio Brown out of a game? Put Mike Vick at QB.

Couple of bills cast-offs looking very good in Aiken and Cockrell.

After watching Cockrell last nite, and him playing very well. That must have been a tough cut, and he seemed to thrive in that steeler D.

If there's one position I won't question the Bills' decisions on it's CB. Cockrell really struggled to do what the Bills wanted him to do. Glad he fits the Steelers' system better.

My first thought was wow these two teams are hard to watch kind of like the Bills two years ago....then I realized I was watching the Bills from two years ago.Aiken,Moats,and Cockrell that just reaffirmed to me how talented our team is we went from taking teams Cast offs to being the team that cuts players like that.Decent players but I'll take Darby,Butler,Preston,and Harvin thank you very much.

If there's one position I won't question the Bills' decisions on it's CB. Cockrell really struggled to do what the Bills wanted him to do. Glad he fits the Steelers' system better.

was telling my son that's when you know you are getting better as a team...guy not good enough to make Bills has a major role on another team. And, its not cause the Bills made a mistake, its because they have a ton of good football players now!

BTW, he also got burned pretty good on the TD

Tomlin is getting a lot of heat for not having Bell run on that 4th and 1 (rightfully so). That said, Mike Vick can't complete a 5-yard out? I could have completed that pass.

Agree Bell should have gotten the call. He's a the best RB in the game. Regarding Vick, don't put the game in his hands. Whether they should have let Scobee kick the 50 yarder, I don't know considering he missed two shorter ones. But expecting Vick to win the game was not smart in my opinion.

Agree Bell should have gotten the call. He's a the best RB in the game. Regarding Vick, don't put the game in his hands. Whether they should have let Scobee kick the 50 yarder, I don't know considering he missed two shorter ones. But expecting Vick to win the game was not smart in my opinion.

What was a stupider call was the Vick QB run on the other 4th and 1. It looked like they almost snapped his neck off. They could get whatever they wanted with those counter runs using Bell all night, and yet abanonded it at crunch time.

By the way, now you know why Todd Haley is so up and down. He is sometimes way too cute for his own good-- something that a QB like Big Ben can mask with his excellent play, but that Vick obviously can not.

What was a stupider call was the Vick QB run on the other 4th and 1. It looked like they almost snapped his neck off. They could get whatever they wanted with those counter runs using Bell all night, and yet abanonded it at crunch time.

By the way, now you know why Todd Haley is so up and down. He is sometimes way too cute for his own good-- something that a QB like Big Ben can mask with his excellent play, but that Vick obviously can not.

That was horrible. Empty set shotgun into a QB sweep? Awful call, the whole D collapsed when he started running.

Wow I turned this game off after Baltimore turned it over on downs before the 2 minute warning.

l

I almost did, but with the .05 being put back on the clock, and the way the Steelers were

playing, something told me to hold on there a minute Nellie!