Jeremy White: Bills vs. Dolphins All-22 Review

26CornerBlitz

@WGR550

JW: All-22 Review - Bills-Dolphins http://tinyurl.com/ox98gjt

@JeremyWGR

With Harvin, Clay, McCoy, Watkins, and Woods all moving around, it’s got to be quite difficult for any D to sell out to stop one thing.

Still putting up some stuff on Karlos Williams, but here’s what I’ve got so far… #wherearetheformations

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that he mentions the biggest difference between Taylor and some of his predecessors: when he breaks the pocket, he keeps his eyes down the field.

I haven't seen that from a Bills' QB in a long time. Losman had some of that, but was too unreliable.

We have a long way to go to know for sure, but TT is showing quite a few tiny traits that are invaluable for a QB. He let the game get away from him for a couple quarters against the Pats, but in 10 of 12 quarters, he has shown remarkable patience with the ball. There were at least three passes to Clay alone where he looked that way, saw him open, but then waited until just the perfect time to let it loose and allowed Clay to get more separation. That was really impressive.

What we didn't know about him at the time of the trade was how smart, poised, a leader, and a hard worker he is. I just looked at the first half of the all-22 and he is always lining guys up and getting everyone in position. It's a pleasure to watch. Not to mention Roman's offense, which looks even better in the all-22.

I know TT didn't take any sacks, but he certainly took some hits. Besides the rough slide, I never saw him limp or be slow to get up. Hopefully he can get the ball out a tad earlier and try to avoid some of those.

His movement in the pocket looked a lot better this game. Overall a great game by TT and the entire offense really.

26CB...

I don't know if it is only your posts, but none of the links you provide ever work for me on my phone. I get just a blank page on every one of your links.

Could be your mobile browser.

Try this:

Long press on the link and see if a menu appears to open up the link in a new tab/window.

That works for me.

26CB...

I don't know if it is only your posts, but none of the links you provide ever work for me on my phone. I get just a blank page on every one of your links.

Could be your mobile browser.

Try this:

Long press on the link and see if a menu appears to open up the link in a new tab/window.

That works for me.

That seems to be a solution for those on mobile devices. You might also try changing to the desktop version of TBD and/or TSW.

The last GIF, Sammy could have easily (and probably should have) been called for offensive PI.

929McCoyTD.gif

Instead of making contact on those, I think the WR should stop his route like he's running a quick hitch and just kind of box out the CB like he's trying to gain position for the throw.

Edit: Just rewatched it and I changed my mind. I was thinking he went and started blocking the CB that was covering McCoy. Great play there.

Edited by elroy16