Jeremy White: Bills vs. Dolphins All-22 Review

26CornerBlitz

Regarding picks... I think the rule seems to be actively engaging before the pass, but you can generally run into someone as long as you sell it like you're trying to get through/past them... to me it didn't seem like Sammy grabbed onto the guy, but more so ran his shoulder into him, he latched on a bit because he didn't want Sammy to leak past him, and then you have your block. It's a pick. It's illegal in intention. But probably legal to the ref's eyes, because they can't tell intention until after the play.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@WGR550

JW: All-22 Review - Bills-Dolphins http://tinyurl.com/ox98gjt

@JeremyWGR

With Harvin, Clay, McCoy, Watkins, and Woods all moving around, it’s got to be quite difficult for any D to sell out to stop one thing.

Still putting up some stuff on Karlos Williams, but here’s what I’ve got so far… #wherearetheformations

Thanks!

3rd gif down. I saw this on condensed and all-22. Wood steps back as a 2nd level of protection. Two smelly Pfish head for Taylor. Say what you like about Wood, but that's two Squished Pfish. They aren't just slowed, they're flattened.

Thanks!

3rd gif down. I saw this on condensed and all-22. Wood steps back as a 2nd level of protection. Two smelly Pfish head for Taylor. Say what you like about Wood, but that's two Squished Pfish. They aren't just slowed, they're flattened.

Yeah, saw that one too. Need to see it again on actual All-22. An overzealous ref could have called him for a trip of the second guy ...

Yeah, saw that one too. Need to see it again on actual All-22. An overzealous ref could have called him for a trip of the second guy ...

I watched that play about 50 times. I still can't decide if Wood trips him, of if he's unbalanced after stumbling over his own teammates feet, and falls after running into Wood's ass.