What do you think Leodis would fetch on the trade market?

Dragonborn10

Some teams are quite desperate at DB. Colts make dumb trades all the time and they are horrible in the secondary.

I would keep Leodis unless some team is willing to give up a decent safety or young OLB.

You will get nothing for him. Perhaps a late round pick at the most. Not worth trading him.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

good man corners are imperative in Rex's defense

having 3 of them is probably worth more than any pick or player we're going to get

Agreed. Can't see anybody offering more than he's worth in this scheme. Plus, if Rambo keeps crushing Darby, the Bills might really need McKelvin.

Agreed. Can't see anybody offering more than he's worth in this scheme. Plus, if Rambo keeps crushing Darby, the Bills might really need McKelvin.

not to mention that the second he comes back, he's the best athlete on the Bills defense

his preferred technique fits this defense perfectly too

We need to keep McKelvin, we need all the depth we can get in the secondary with Rambo back there.

ahhahaahahahah. funniest post in a long time. That guy almost killed Darby twice. That said, Rambo is everywhere the ball is, (regardless of whether one of our guys is already there).

We need to keep McKelvin, we need all the depth we can get in the secondary with Rambo back there.

Rambo is very decent; it's Duke who looks very lost out there. You have to wonder if he has a learning impediment or if he's completely sober on game day. BR makes plays for OUR team, Williams does it for the opponent.

BTW, why would you trade a proven DB for a younger unknown? I really believe we're not as deep as most people would have you think in that secondary.

Edited by MyDogLuvsPB

No way would I trade McKelvin. He really started to come on last season & was playing great as the CB2. The NFL is clearly a passing league & you can never have too many good CBs. When he returns, we will have one of the best set of CBs in the league.

The NE game was a perfect example of why you don't trade him. Gilmore can take care of the top WR threat and then you have McKelvin & Darby to take care of Edelman and/or double team Gronk.

I also don't think it would even be worth it to trade him. I would guess he would probably bring a 4th round pick in a trade & that simply isn't worth it. I'd consider a trade if they were offering a 1st or maybe a 2nd but I really dont see that happening

I don't want to see anymore in-season trades.

Keep all the talent you have and try to win a SB this season.

This isn't a young team, this is a veteran team which will look much different next year and the time is now for them.

I agree..We have 1-year contracts for Icognito, Harvin and soon to expire contracts for Glenn, Nigel, etc