Bills go 11-5. Bet me.

stevestojan

For those that don't know me, I'm SteveStojan. I've been here a while. I'm from Buffalo but don't live there anymore. I'm the definition of pessimist when it comes to the Bills. This year is different.

I think my perspective is better as a die hard Bills fans who doesn't live in WNY anymore. Not listening to WGR and also hearing perspective from people who are fans of the Skins, Steelers, 'Boys, and yes Pats (without a stupid asterisk because they are the best team in football.) leaves me with this:

Tyrod is the real deal. I've never been more happy with a QB since JK. He throws a frozen rope on the long ball and can run. Shady has looked awesome considering he has one semi-flat tire. Our WRs are top 5 in the league. We got beat, by a TD, by the best team this century when our defense didn't show up. We let up 40 points. That won't ever happen again.

So, who wants to bet. I take 11+. You take 10 and under.

Name the wager. It can't be straight cash since, ya know, that's illegal and all. But name it. Bills win 11.

That is all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bet one of my kids. No you don't get to choose which one. Better start that college fund.

You've got one of those kids too? We had one I'd have bet against the sun coming up the next day! (Zero takers - word was out.) Turns out, he's the "easy one" now. Go figure.

You've got one of those kids too? We had one I'd have bet against the sun coming up the next day! (Zero takers - word was out.) Turns out, he's the "easy one" now. Go figure.

yes. It's the 3rd. Always the wild card! Good thing he's cute. We checked with the hospital and they said no returns. Lol! Edited by YoloinOhio

yes. It's the 3rd. Always the wild card! Good thing he's cute. We checked with the hospital and they said no returns. Lol!

I'd say amateur mistake for not checking the return policy in advance, but number 3 doesn't happen to amateurs! Good luck.

Our "easy one" turned into a nightmare (and is just now coming around in his 20's) and our "nightmare" turned into a plug and play productive adult. Don't ask me.....

Wait... I was the third one! I guess a wild card can be good?

I'd say amateur mistake for not checking the return policy in advance, but number 3 doesn't happen to amateurs! Good luck.

Our "easy one" turned into a nightmare (and is just now coming around in his 20's) and our "nightmare" turned into a plug and play productive adult. Don't ask me.....

i am a total amateur. If common core math doesn't do me in, something else will!

For those that don't know me, I'm SteveStojan. I've been here a while. I'm from Buffalo but don't live there anymore. I'm the definition of pessimist when it comes to the Bills. This year is different.

I think my perspective is better as a die hard Bills fans who doesn't live in WNY anymore. Not listening to WGR and also hearing perspective from people who are fans of the Skins, Steelers, 'Boys, and yes Pats (without a stupid asterisk because they are the best team in football.) leaves me with this:

Tyrod is the real deal. I've never been more happy with a QB since JK. He throws a frozen rope on the long ball and can run. Shady has looked awesome considering he has one semi-flat tire. Our WRs are top 5 in the league. We got beat, by a TD, by the best team this century when our defense didn't show up. We let up 40 points. That won't ever happen again.

Name the wager. It can't be straight cash since, ya know, that's illegal and all. But name it. Bills win 11.

That is all.

Are you in any way related to a guy named Martin McFly?

That is all.

I am originally from Buffalo as well and have lived in IL since 1999. If our QB situation stabilizes, it's highly likely we get 11+.

I'd be tempted to let you, do I have the choice of which kid?

Sweet, we can bet kids? I've got 4 daughters, so technically 3 backups. Take your pick if I lose the bet. But if I win, you have to take 2 of them.