Jersey? Shady or Taylor

I wanted to get my 2015 jersey after the pats game.

But now I will wait another week.

With a win, the jersey would have been for Taylor. If Shady was the main cause for the win, then the jersey would have been Mccoy.

Same scenario this week.

Which jersey do you think I end up getting this Sunday night or Monday morning? Taylor or Mccoy?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think shady. Miami's run D has been struggling so far

I would not mind that at all.

And you would be right. I would not. Not for any jersey.

I'm gonna say Taylor. I just have a feeling that Shady's injuries are going to keep flaring up and Karlos is gonna be good enough to move on from him sooner than later.

Now, if you are a yearly jersey purchaser, I'd go with Shady

I'm gonna say Taylor. I just have a feeling that Shady's injuries are going to keep flaring up and Karlos is gonna be good enough to move on from him sooner than later.

Now, if you are a yearly jersey purchaser, I'd go with Shady

I do buy one a year. Pretty much I would be good with either. I'm letting game 3 decide my jersey fate.

I do buy one a year. Pretty much I would be good with either. I'm letting game 3 decide my jersey fate.

Since Nike took over making the uniforms, I haven't like the quality of them except for the $300 ones and I'm not paying that. I've been buying them online from one of those Asian sites and have loved them.

The iron on numbers that Nike tries to sell as fan jerseys are just terrible

someone on the wall of fame.

they won't leave in a year or two.

True. Made that mistake with my T.O. jersey...

For real though:

240YI1F.jpg

Nice!!!!!

Since Nike took over making the uniforms, I haven't like the quality of them except for the $300 ones and I'm not paying that. I've been buying them online from one of those Asian sites and have loved them.

The iron on numbers that Nike tries to sell as fan jerseys are just terrible

Go with the flow dude.