What's the BS excuse if we lose to Miami this week?

Virgil

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you want people to say? "The Bills suck and will never get better?" Would that help? I mean what's the point of even watching the games if you can't find some way to rationalize some hope in any given scenario?

"So you're saying there's a chance."

The opposition is 10x worse. They drowned then out with their nonsense

Post history.

I was saying that I wanted the Bills to let Taylor throw the ball around and you get angry at me thinking I was talking about them benching him for EJ?

Yes, I think that over time, EJ will prove to be a better QB than Taylor, but I want Taylor to prove me wrong since he's the starting QB. Why is that something to get so crazed about?

EJ becoming the #2 QB has got you that rattled?

I hate that I have ignored you as a poster but I still have to look at your stupid thread titles on my Stadium Wall page. Seriously? "What is the BS excuse if we lose this week?" My lord.

well of course because as the Bills are a perennial playoff team, they are expected to win every game even those in which they are the (gasp) underdog ...and if they don't, there won't be a reason why! we will need to come with "BS excuses" to explain how this juggernaut with the elite, vet QB at the helm could lose a road game to a good team. It's lonely at the top. Edited by YoloinOhio

I was saying that I wanted the Bills to let Taylor throw the ball around and you get angry at me thinking I was talking about them benching him for EJ?

Yes, I think that over time, EJ will prove to be a better QB than Taylor, but I want Taylor to prove me wrong since he's the starting QB. Why is that something to get so crazed about?

EJ becoming the #2 QB has got you that rattled?

Not at all. I'm a give Ej time guy.

Just came from the "Taylor review" thread and am dragging some of the pro EJ/anti Tyrod sentiment from there.

Assumed it's why you bf4e and a few others seem to be ready to trash Tyrod. If not then I'm in the wrong.

What's the BS excuse if we win Troll?

Yes yes !

In the immortal words of Marv, why did Germany lose WWII? "Hitler couldn't win on the road."

Immortal...and incorrect. Hitler did pretty well on the road. He beat the opponents he was supposed to, and was competitive against the stronger opponents.

He just couldn't win in December.