MNF: Jets at Colts - 8:30 PM EDT on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

I don't know. The Colts left ten points on the board that were not really because the Jets did anything special. Frank Gore fumbled on the one and was definitely wide open for the score. He wasn't even touched when he just inexplicably dropped the ball. Then Adam V missed that 30 yard field goal.

I wouldn't use this game as an excuse to take away from our pummeling of Indy. If not for a slippery palm and a club foot, this game is tied. :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised if the final AFCE standings are

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Dolphins

Hold on a minute. Fitz is Fitz. Showed tonight too but the Jets D bailed him out. If/when he gets hurt and Geno comes in doesn't that team implode then?

WE WILL BE FINE!

I don't think the Jest sustain their current takeaway pace, which is really the story of their season so far.

And it's only a matter of time before Fitz breaks their hearts with a late game INT or two.

GO BILS!!!

I don't think the Jest sustain their current takeaway pace, which is really the story of their season so far.

And it's only a matter of time before Fitz breaks their hearts with a late game INT or two.

GO BILS!!!

"The Jets method of winning is unsustainable?"

Wouldn't be surprised if the final AFCE standings are

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Dolphins

Nope. Would be disappointed, but not surprised. The entire division ( except NE) got better this offseason and all the Pats did was win the SB last season. So no way anyone who follows the AFCE should be surprised at any final standings other than Pats not finishing first. That would be a surprise.