This team is not making playoffs

spoogy

Remaining QBs on Bills schedule: Tannehill, Eli, mariota, Dalton, Bortles, Geno or Fitz, Alex Smith, Hoyer or Mallett, Bradford, Cousins, Romo or Weeden

Eli -- he is hot and cold... but has an AMAZING receiver.

Mariota - 6TD 0 INT in 2 games thats not bad and he can move. But their D is awful!

Tannehill -- ?? weird he should have amazing stats right now but doesnt, their D should be better.

Dalton -- Great regular season QB, but turtles when he has any pressure.

Bortles -- he beat the Phins lol

Geno/Fitz -- Fitz is a game manager, and their D is very good... this will be the who makes the mistake that cost them the game.

Hoyer/Mallet -- unlkess JJ Watt takes over should be a W easily for you guys.

Alex Smith -- another game manager but with the best RB in football to hand off to. but he cant find a WR for his life.

Bradford -- will be injured and his backup in by this game lol

Cousins -- lol Pick 6's for everyone

Weeden -- Romo out for the year, sick O line and should have Dez back by then maybe... be tough contest with their D as well.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast.........it remains to be seen how this season plays out. I was interested to see how TT did in this game. His int's all came on tipped high passes. I could argue that Clay and Watkins have to make those catches....and I would be right......of course, a little less on the throws puts them on target and easier to handle TT will learn that in time. They weren't horrendous throws, just not on the money. Of more concerned to me were the 8 sacks....shades of Rob Johnson.....if there is anybody here that remembers him......always held on to long..... Finally, the big money D line didn't do much, although Hughes had a couple of good moments imho. Its not over by a long shot, but this team looks hyped and undercoached to me....they are not in control, especially on the D side. Penalities are a problem....got to teach assignments and self control.

most of the sacks were the o lines fault especially glenn. TT actually did a very nice job of escaping pressure on several big plays.

Yesterday the league learned how to beat us. Taylor cannot pick apart defenses. Basically stack the box. And our secondary is god awful. You know its bad when the jets secondary a year ago shut down pats (with ryan) and this one was giving up record setting performances.

It was a disgrace. This season has turned into a 5-11 campaign at best.

So what else is new?

It's week 2, and we just played quite possibly the best team we'll play all year.

I'm depressed, but not heading for the ledge just yet.

Not the best team, but possibly the best QB and the best TE. That defense getting 8 sacks was just a reflection of our poor OL. Our OL was once again exposed as the weak link of this offense.

Our secondary is awful? Lol our game plan and execution was awful. Rex said it rt, they got out coached and sloppy. Posters on this board are starting to piss me off as much as the game yesterday. What happens instead of Tyrod throwing a pick at the end he throws a TD at the end and we win in OT? Is all forgotten? We played like **** but we're still there in the end.

Agreed. And if they don't make the stupid mistakes in the 1st Quarter, the game is a lot closer. Those two TDs were gifts....gifts that you don't give to Tom Brady and Belichek

Our secondary is awful? Lol our game plan and execution was awful. Rex said it rt, they got out coached and sloppy. Posters on this board are starting to piss me off as much as the game yesterday. What happens instead of Tyrod throwing a pick at the end he throws a TD at the end and we win in OT? Is all forgotten? We played like **** but we're still there in the end.

Yeah- it's apparent to me you need to man up, and press then send 5 or 6 guys. You might get burned deep, but you'll get hits on Brady. It's the only way to beat him. If you don't have the talent man to man, so be it. But you absolutely CAN NOT rush 4 and sit back in a zone. Brady is far too efficient and accurate to do it. They really don't have too many guys that can stretch the field and they missed most shots downfield they took.

Any Bills fan that watched yesterdays game has to realize a few things now.

1)The Bills QB has a long, long way to go before he develops into that "franchise" guy. It wasn't until the fourth quarter when the Patriots changed their defensive plan to lay back in coverage, and be less aggressive that the Bills were able to make that 19 point comeback. 8 sacks on Taylor

2) The Bills offensive line is bad, and although not as bad as last year its still quite bad. The Patriots showed that three rookies on their line properly evaluated, and coached can play very well against one of the better defensive fronts in the NFL. did i mention 8 sacks on Tyrod Taylor?

3) The Bills were successful in their first series, and then came out throwing in their second, third series for some unknown reason. For a team that supposedly has the biggest run game playbook, and plans to run the ball more then any other team they fell far, far short this game and instead tried out gun the best QB in the league. Its crazy to me that the McCoy finished the game with only 15 rushes for 89 yards which equals a 5.9 YPC avg

Where was the innovation in the run offense in finding ways to get McCoy an open lane continuously. So much for the power run offense. Where was the innovation in the offense to involve Sammy, Percy, Shady, Clay more in any kind of open space to get them the ball.

4) The Bills were out coached, and out game planned, and while the Bills possess superior talent on the defense, and in the offensive skill positions. Yet today's game showed you can over spend for defense / offense and it won't make a difference if the coaching isn't up to par. 14 penalties for 140 yards wow, just wow.

5) WTF happened to that #4 overall defense from last year? Tom Brady 59 passes for 466 passing yards, 3 TDs and that was almost all by the end of the 3rd qtr. The Buffalo Bills are currently ranked 30th in total defense, 31st in pass defense. 30th in sacks :doh: Is it to late to bring back Jim Schwartz?

Any Bills fan that watched that game and didn't come away shocked, and disappointed is in strong denial syndrome !!

Denial syndrome is defined as “a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept.”

IMO

Any Bills fan that watched yesterdays game has to realize a few things now.

1)The Bills QB has a long, long way to go before he develops into that "franchise" guy. It wasn't until the fourth quarter when the Patriots changed their defensive plan to lay back in coverage, and be less aggressive that the Bills were able to make that 19 point comeback. 8 sacks on Taylor

2) The Bills offensive line is bad, and although not as bad as last year its still quite bad. The Patriots showed that three rookies on their line properly evaluated, and coached can play very well against one of the better defensive fronts in the NFL. did i mention 8 sacks on Tyrod Taylor?

3) The Bills were successful in their first series, and then came out throwing in their second, third series for some unknown reason. For a team that supposedly has the biggest run game playbook, and plans to run the ball more then any other team they fell far, far short this game and instead tried out gun the best QB in the league. Its crazy to me that the McCoy finished the game with only 15 rushes for 89 yards which equals a 5.9 YPC avg

Where was the innovation in the run offense in finding ways to get McCoy an open lane continuously. So much for the power run offense. Where was the innovation in the offense to involve Sammy, Percy, Shady, Clay more in any kind of open space to get them the ball.

4) The Bills were out coached, and out game planned, and while the Bills possess superior talent on the defense, and in the offensive skill positions. Yet today's game showed you can over spend for defense / offense and it won't make a difference if the coaching isn't up to par. 14 penalties for 140 yards wow, just wow.

5) WTF happened to that #4 overall defense from last year? Tom Brady 59 passes for 466 passing yards, 3 TDs and that was almost all by the end of the 3rd qtr. The Buffalo Bills are currently ranked 30th in total defense, 31st in pass defense. 30th in sacks :doh: Is it to late to bring back Jim Schwartz?

Any Bills fan that watched that game and didn't come away shocked, and disappointed is in strong denial syndrome !!

Denial syndrome is defined as “a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept.”

Mccoys 15 carries for 89 yards... I think looks better than it really was Someone correct me if Im wrong but 3 of those runs equaled more than half those yards (28,20 and 18) take tose 3 oof and well its 12 carries for 23 yards. and 2 of those 3 were in the 4th with the pats as you said playing pass D

Remember there were posts before the season began that we might LOSE the first three games and make the playoffs. We won the first, .lost the second and despite extremely poor play lost to the Superbowl champs by eight points and face the 1-1 Dolphins next week. Nothing to panic about. The irritating thing is that the Pats have had a lock on the Division for years and sooner or later we are going to have to beat them to get anywhere. Makes Nov. 23 a big game.

IMO

Mccoys 15 carries for 89 yards... I think looks better than it really was Someone correct me if Im wrong but 3 of those runs equaled more than half those yards (28,20 and 18) take tose 3 oof and well its 12 carries for 23 yards. and 2 of those 3 were in the 4th with the pats as you said playing pass D

The point was this team was supposedly going to run the ball more then any other team this year, and the run game play book is the biggest in NFL history, and yet the Bills came out passing in the 2nd & 3rd series.

McCoy needs more then 15 carries IMO, as a lot of every down RB's need at least 20 to get into a proper rhythm. Wear the defense out, keep the ball out of the other QB's hands, keep our defense on the bench, control the LoS & clock , and none of that happened.

The point was this team was supposedly going to run the ball more then any other team this year, and the run game play book is the biggest in NFL history, and yet the Bills came out passing in the 2nd & 3rd series.

McCoy needs more then 15 carries IMO, as a lot of every down RB's need at least 20 to get into a proper rhythm. Wear the defense out, keep the ball out of the other QB's hands, keep our defense on the bench, control the LoS & clock , and none of that happened.

with 8 men in the Box your O coord was thinking lets pass it to open up the run game, it just didnt work as Taylor never truly had any time.

Remember there were posts before the season began that we might LOSE the first three games and make the playoffs. We won the first, .lost the second and despite extremely poor play lost to the Superbowl champs by eight points and face the 1-1 Dolphins next week. Nothing to panic about. The irritating thing is that the Pats have had a lock on the Division for years and sooner or later we are going to have to beat them to get anywhere. Makes Nov. 23 a big game.

I agree that it might not be the time to panic after one bad loss.

Its how the Bills lost! Even the Bills own HC says they were out coached, and they were in almost every aspect. So many penalties in both the first two games. The game plan was bad on both sides of the ball against NE.

The Patriots just gave the rest of the league the blueprint on how to disassemble the 2015 Buffalo Bills. So lets watch next week to see if Miami noticed.

The Patriots just gave the rest of the league the blueprint on how to disassemble the 2015 Buffalo Bills. So lets watch next week to see if Miami noticed.

Whilst this is true - it is a blueprint against a Bills defense that will not play that way very often (I guess we don't blitz that rarely very often this season) and a blueprint that not every team can replicate. Most teams don't want to throw 50 plus times because their QBs are not accurate to do that without turning the ball over. If everyone had a Tom Brady I'd be worried.

No way Tannehill does that to us in my opinion.

On to Miami.

At game's end, all I wanted to do was shoot myself. How could we drop this game to Patriots and Tom (I'm so fine, Brady)? I went to bed and had a fitful sleep. Then it came to me. We let the Patriots win. With stupid, stupid penalties that cost us the ball over and over. Good field position? Nope, penalty. We were a mess. Be it nerves, over zealous coaches, whatever, we were a mess.

I am glad it happened early in the season. If we learned from this....and I think the team did. We will be a better team.

I still Bill-eve. No one ever thought we would win all our games. We play the Patriots again on their home turf on Nov. 23. Let's take it to them.

I agree that it might not be the time to panic after one bad loss.

Its how the Bills lost! Even the Bills own HC says they were out coached, and they were in almost every aspect. So many penalties in both the first two games. The game plan was bad on both sides of the ball against NE.

The rest of the league won't throw it 60 times a game when they face the Bills.

The rest of the league won't throw it 60 times a game when they face the Bills.

IMO if Brady has an agenda against the league/Godell and tries to humiliate everyone they play by throwing and throwing and throwing and run up the score even more when he has a 24 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter, some knuckle dragging back up scrub is going to take exception to that and try and cheap shot Brady and not give a rats arse if he gets suspended.

Edited by old school