Taylor Review

Thurmal34

So it wasn't garbage time, but the other game was?

I told you it was the same concept as the other team not playing as hard as they were. Not sure what you don't understand here.

To me, "garbage time" is a blow out score (i.e. 3TDs) late 3rd quarter and beyond.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly are you saying? That the 4th quarter points make the earlier ineptness forgiveable?

No, but I am saying that you don't pick parts of the game to make a judgment while excluding others. Tyrod was not great on Sunday but had good and bad moments. You have to look at the whole picture.

How about look at the entire body of work? (Which is exactly 8 quarters in length, silly to begin with) Going into the season, to a man, people would have signed up for adequate QB play. Now, after losing to the !@#$ing genius, people are waving their white flags.

Pretty much right on BB. The Bills are 4th in the league in PPG. Every single one of us would have signed up for that.

4 TDs and 3 picks and 2 fumbles is borderline "adequate QB play". Stop turning the football over and I think we're good however. Ball control and move the sticks is what we need.

Not if they want to make the playoffs!

You do what you said with game managers types like Cassel, not the guy you've tabbed as your "hopefully" next great franchise QB in Tyrod Taylor. I think there's confusion as to what the expectations are with Tyrod Taylor. He is supposed to become our franchise QB and part of that job is beating teams with your arm. Not being a game manager. If Taylor is a game manager then please bring back EJ Manuel who looked and played like a franchise QB in preseason.

So after two weeks Tyrod has a QB rating of 109, is the 8th ranked QB in the NFL and put up 32 points against the Pats. PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, before the year started would anyone have said they'd be calling Tyrod out for looking this solid to good overall?

Hopefully TT learned a lot from this game. I mean it's his 2nd full game already, they really should pull him against Miami if he struggles, short leash....

In place of what?

Ej? He has always excelled in preseason. But chokes in the regular season. Another knock I have on Ej is that he has wheels, but rarely uses them..

TT has all the tools. Just give him time.

Cassel. He's a washed up sand castle. Please dont bring him up.

In place of what?

Ej? He has always excelled in preseason. But chokes in the regular season. Another knock I have on Ej is that he has wheels, but rarely uses them..

How many games does he need? 2.5 should be plenty, if not a good first half, he's cut...

In place of what?

He been in the NFL five years. After two years you shouldn't make mistakes .

First....let me say that I feel you might be expecting too much too soon from Tyrod Taylor

- Can we keep in mind that this was his SECOND NFL start?

- If you take it in the context that this was in his second NFL start and he wasnt getting a lot of help from his OL it puts it in a better prospective

- Keep in mind that when your D cant stop another teams O....that has a effect on playcalling as well

- QBs are not going to have strong quarters every quarter....it comes in spurts......

- Lets also keep him mind how long TT had to sit on the sideline.....because Brady was basically rolling our defense. Disrupting TT's rythum

THROUGH ALL OF THAT.......TT showeed his grit by not giving up and got this team to 8 points down.....this happened with a ridiculous amount of penalities.....at least 1 interception that should not have been popped up like that......

When you put it in that prospective and not expect TT to be Tom Brady and simply a good starting NFL QB.......it takes the edge off

John from Hemet...its today's nfl. We have a full 60 minutes from Sundays game and it's time to call it. Week one was a fluke. The Patriots are about as soft a defensive foe as you're going to see this year. They do mext to nothing week In and week out. If you can't see that you have some issues. We can accurately predict he will be sacked 122 more times and will throw 28 more picks.l this year alone.

It's time to move on Tyrod.

John from Hemet...its today's nfl. We have a full 60 minutes from Sundays game and it's time to call it. Week one was a fluke. The Patriots are about as soft a defensive foe as you're going to see this year. They do mext to nothing week In and week out. If you can't see that you have some issues. We can accurately predict he will be sacked 122 more times and will throw 28 more picks.l this year alone.

It's time to move on Tyrod.

I agree. They just can't win games with 122 sacks and 28 Int's in the pipeline...we're screwed with TT.

Ok...I am done with my bashing. I have to admit it was much more fun than using logic. I love TT, he'll continue to get better as he see's more playing time. He's going to light up the fish this week....GO BILLS!!!!!

Edited by ricojes

What exactly are you saying? That the 4th quarter points make the earlier ineptness forgiveable?

There seems to be that thought process going around.

First - the TT fans need to relax and ignore intended Trolls.

Secondly they should not assume all criticism is a blatant TT sucks remark.