QuarterBillionDollar embarrassment

saundena

But how can u sack someone in 1.5 seconds? I have more of an issue with the gameplan for our secondary.

It's amazing more people don't see this. No front four can get pressure if the ball comes out that quickly. The defensive gameplan was just pitiful.

It'll be better next week.

WRONG! This "game" was the Pats, the team we measure our growth against! It wasn't just another game.

See you next week after you jump back on the bandwagon when we smoke the Dolphins. I bet you were willing to proclaim us Super Bowl champs after we beat the Colts last week. I'll wait for your over-reaction (among numerous others) next week.

Edited by Mark80

I saw Hughes dropping back a lot . . . I wonder if that might have been a factor . . .

At least Rex took credit for a job poorly done? I don't know if that's something he normally does?

Sure he does. His mantra is to always make it about him. But he's right, he was thoroughly out coached and his players outplayed. It's starting to feel like they are never going to beat this QB/coach

But how can u sack someone in 1.5 seconds? I have more of an issue with the gameplan for our secondary.

There were plenty of times he had all day to throw. You beat him by getting hits on him. If you can't find away to do it, you'll lose.

The D answer was to go man on man press coverage, always blitz at least one LB or DL stunt and force Brady to hold onto the ball longer than he wanted. They would make some plays as usual but that D and game plan was quite pathetic. The O game plan wasn't much better trying to make TT a pure drop back passer when his ability to throw out of the pocket and use his legs are his strengths.

Bills played stupid football and that's on everyone.

Rambo: Don’t blame the pass rush
The Bills defensive game plan was to use their advantageous matchups up front and just rush their front four at Tom Brady on passing downs so they could drop seven into coverage. That was the plan through much of the first half, but Mario Williams, Kyle Williams, Marcell Dareus and Jerry Hughes could not get home, and it had nothing to do with their abilities as pass rushers.

look - the Cheaters fumbled twice and lost BOTH!!!!

The Cheaters were shut out in the run game with 15 carries for 56 yds.

The Bills have to have the #1 rushing D in the league after 2 weeks!! well #2 behind Dallas, the NYETS yet to play '

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/position/defense

yes, this post is dripping with sarcasm.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

59 passes. I would hope that if Brady is getting rid of the ball in one or two seconds that at least the D line could get some arms in the air and get in Brady's face a little. I can't think of any batted, tipped or deflected passes. There were some in the second half that missed their receiver because if he put it where he needed to they would have been deflected. Brady is that good. The D line wasn't. 59 passes!

FWIW

@ChrisTrapasso

Tom Brady avged 2.00 secs to throw, 2nd fastest in NFL in Week 2 (only 1 game in '14 was faster for Brady) Tyrod avged 3.03, highest in NFL.

@ChrisTrapasso

Since 2011 (59 games) *only* game Brady averaged fewer than the 2.00 secs to throw he did vs #Bills yesterday was last year's AFC title game

@ChrisTrapasso

Basically #Patriots game plan was for Brady to get the ball out as fast as possible... and he did, faster than he did in 59 of last 60 games

So if it seemed like Brady was throwing quickly, its because he was...

Edited by Heitz

• 2 weeks later...