The Aaron Williams update thread

Just Jack

@TheBuzzerOnFOX

#Seahawks Fred Jackson paid tribute to injured #Bills safety Aaron Williams in Sunday's game. Presented by @Chrysler

Fred Jackson Tribute to Aaron Williams (0:44)

https://twitter.com/TheBuzzerOnFOX/status/646810016263999488

Always a class act. Good to see Frex Ex get a rushing TD for them Sunday.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report.html

the Injury report per bb.com

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were right next to us then. i was the guy in the mccoy jersey and slicked hair and sunglasses to your right in 106 row 1. bunch of idiot Pats fans around us, wish we could have played better to shut them up! Brady can't play forever. they were a bad team before and they will be bad again. Pats fans need to learn some humility

Too funny! I was in a Dareus jersey with a military boonie hat on. We had several pats fans behind us, but I have to say that they were not obnoxious and knew their football. Also had some good conversations with them about Eichel who they absolutely love. They also all felt that Buffalo will be a contender and will be in the thick of things at the end of the regular season and for many seasons to come.

Too funny! I was in a Dareus jersey with a military boonie hat on. We had several pats fans behind us, but I have to say that they were not obnoxious and knew their football. Also had some good conversations with them about Eichel who they absolutely love. They also all felt that Buffalo will be a contender and will be in the thick of things at the end of the regular season and for many seasons to come.

you must have been farther towards the middle then. the closer to the right (our section) the more obnoxious they got. the guy behind us in his thick bwoston accent was yelling "TYYYYRAWWWWDDD" the whole game. it was so annoying that we left at the beginning of the 4th and missed a lot of the comeback attempt. just goes to show that if you can't make the game make sure you sell your tickets to Bills fans. i don't know how all of these Pats fans got such good seats

I was only six seats in from the 107/108 aisle. As a guest of a season ticket holder and every game I have attended sitting in these seats, 95% of the time, the seats immediately behind us are filled with fans of the opposing team. Luckily this time, they were a good group of guys that cheered their team on, but were not a$$&(#@ about it.

His total lack of composure is something that we've seen before. He hurt the team big time today and I think he knows it.

funny my thread i posted before the season saying this exact thing got closed after a few replies...Why suddnely are we allowed to post about aaron williams being a mental case? Oh yes Its that I said it before everyone else noticed. Well now that hes ok I hope he hurries back to make a couple tackles and 2 personal foul penalties for us per game like last week.

funny my thread i posted before the season saying this exact thing got closed after a few replies...Why suddnely are we allowed to post about aaron williams being a mental case? Oh yes Its that I said it before everyone else noticed. Well now that hes ok I hope he hurries back to make a couple tackles and 2 personal foul penalties for us per game like last week.

Not always a class act. He accused our GM of being a liar and caused at least a little turmoil between he and the fan base.

Well, I think he said a lot of things, and with Timmy cherry picking from what he said and putting random stuff in twtter made it worse. I think it is more TG's fault than Jackson's.

What jackson said wasn't really out of line. At first people were like "well, that is disappointing."

people freaked out with the "rogue" comment, which I don't think came from fred. though it is possible.

As much as I love AW's enthusiasm, intensity, and physical style of play, there's no denying he has hurt us on more than one occasion. I pray for a speedy recovery for him, and hope he has a long and prosperous football career. That aside, enlightener is right. AW is definitely good for a couple sensational hits/tackles, and at least one bone-headed play/emotional penalty per game. And to see him on the sideline after one of his costly penalties/mistakes, going bananas, practically unapproachable really doesn't sit too well with me. JMHO...