The Aaron Williams update thread

Just Jack

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neck injury....taken to local hospital according to the game announcers

Man, Bills player makes a tackle and doesn't even look like he hit the ground akward or badly and he is taken away in an ambulance with a serious injury.

That Ambulance could have sped away doing 50, hitting and running over a Pats WR on its way and they would have just bounced back up fine for another play

Don't think they'd put him on a board and immobilize him and put him in an ambulance unless it was a concern for spinal injury. Looked like his chin hit and snapped his neck back

Don't think they'd put him on a board and immobilize him and put him in an ambulance unless it was a concern for spinal injury. Looked like his chin hit and snapped his neck back

Yes, but keep in mind that they're going to act with an abundance of caution.

Given that he was moving before he was taken off the field, "snapped his neck" is likely an exaggeration. However badly he was hurt, it wasn't Kevin Everett bad, at least.

Given that he was moving before he was taken off the field, "snapped his neck" is likely an exaggeration. However badly he was hurt, it wasn't Kevin Everett bad, at least.

Hopefully not. when it comes to spinal cord injuries, the worse they "look" doesnt equate to how bad they actually are.

OK, just went back and looked at it again. His head/chin never hit the ground, but his head does hit the back of Edelman as he goes flying at Edelman to try and tackle him in mid-air....I didn't see this earlier when I looked at it.

But now that I took a 2nd look, his head does snap back a bit as it (his head) hits Edelman in the back butt area...hits right at the waistline.

I said snapped his head back, not snapped his neck. :P And I do think it was prob more precaution than anything.

It was more in response to people guessing collarbone etc. even Gannon was saying something stupid like it might be his arm after the ambulance already was out there. You don't strap someone to a board and bring an ambulance for a hurt arm

It was more in response to people guessing collarbone etc. even Gannon was saying something stupid like it might be his arm after the ambulance already was out there. You don't strap someone to a board and bring an ambulance for a hurt arm

Well, looking at it though, it did look like he came down awkwardly on his right arm, but you are correct about being strapped to a board.

@TyDunne: Rambo on AW: "He's going to fight. Whatever it is, he's going to fight through that because he's a strong guy. He fights. He's a warrior."

AW dad

@AWilliamsFBUTX: Thanks for the prayers and concern for our son @ajwilliams23 . He has full movement in all extremities. Keep the prayers coming. #Godisgood