Exposed

PlayoffsPlease

I don't appreciate Ryan's big mouth. Talk about firing up a team! Wrong team idiot! I won't pin this on Tyrod but with that being said I'm not too impressed with him either. The only one from Buffalo that's doing good is Gronk. Nice job Ryan, I can't wait to hear what you got to say about the Dolphins! What an embarrassment!

Or it's just week 2 of the season and this is one of the ups and downs of the season. Just like you can't read too much into week 1 you can't read too much into week 2. Let's let them play 5-6 games before we start saying we know what kind of team this is.

It's earlier than normal for this to happen, but I know one of you wants to start a "I've put too much into this team... Blah blah... I'm done with this team."

We're 1-1 after arguably the hardest first two games scheduled ever.

I'm not happy with today, but this isn't the Jags we played today.

Suck it up, Nancys.

Go Bills.

Are people really watching this game thinking the QB is the problem? The game plan has been appalling on both sides of the ball.

Exactly, For having multiple guys on the D-line making 6 digits, the Bills certainly aren't getting their monies worth

Penalties have been the decider in this game. Anytime they get something going or make a stop, a flag has been thrown to reverse it (whether deserved or not)

Bad QB and bad coaching are not mutually exclusive. Bet huge on the Jets tomorrow, because its clear the Colts have literally no defense.

No, the Bills came into this game with the worst game plan possible. The Pats won 4 Super Bowls throwing 6 yard slants. We gave them 400 yards worth. We didn't throw the ball down the field against a team that played underneath all day and committed a million penalties. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Are people really watching this game thinking the QB is the problem? The game plan has been appalling on both sides of the ball.

He hasn't been good. Even with time he's indecisive. He's young and hopefully gets better but to suggest he's not a problem today is putting your head in the sand.

No, the Bills came into this game with the worst game plan possible. The Pays won 4 Super Bowls throwing 6 yard slants. We have them 400 yards worth. We didn't throw the ball down the field against a team that played underneath all day and committed a million penalties.

I'm pretty sure we have the best defensive coach and offensive coach ever on our team, so I disagree. Giving Edelman a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 1 is the right call.

He hasn't been good. Even with time he's indecisive. He's young and hopefully gets better but to suggest he's not a problem today is putting your head in the sand.

Not suggesting he's been good but he's not near the top of the list as to why this game looks this way.

I'm pretty sure we have the best defensive coach and offensive coach ever on our team, so I disagree. Giving Edelman a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 1 is the right call.

:)