9/20/15 Bills first half game day thread

Beerball

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many games do we give TT this season? He's playing like Fitz right now, somethings I think we should have just kept him all along.

Starting to look more like Geno did last year. I was afraid this would happen should the Bills get behind in a game. was just hoping it wouldn't be this game

Taylor needs to be more decisive when trying to get out of the pocket

Yeah, this is a huge issue, even last week. He starts to take off running - taking his eyes away from down field - and then remembers he should look down field and looks to throw again. He needs to keep his eyes down field at all times and then decide to run it when nobody is open. This half run, half want to throw stuff is killing him.

That said, the last INT he didn't do this, he kept his eyes down field and made one of the most basic of all QB mistakes: he threw late over the middle.

As I said in the preseason, this is exactly how you beat a two read, waterbug, run-first, gimmick quarterback.

Yep, he's got to show he can beat teams from the pocket and right now he looks bad.

I know EJ isn't liked around here, but one thing he does is run a solid 2 min drill. I think we go with Tyrod for better or worse this season, need to see what we have.

EJ shouldn't be the guy on the inactive list, I know that much.