Gluten Free @ RWS

BillsNYC

Hi - we're attending our first game with the kids tomorrow, my son has Celiac and can't eat gluten. Any idea if anybody offers gluten free food inside? Google was of no help.

PM the Rosen. If anyone is going to find out or put you in the right direction at the last minute, it's the RosenRosen.

I think they have some light beers, if that helps?

I ate at a buddy's house who couldn't eat gluten once. He did a whole gluten free spread. The gluten free versions of normal foods were so terrible I couldn't eat any of them.

I have no idea what gluten is, but I learned two things about it that day: it is delicious, and I think all food needs more of it.

You're rolling the dice on stadium food if you (or your son) has celiac. Bring your own food and chow down before and after the game. I never eat in the stadium anyway. Food in the stadium for proletariat folk like me is nothing special anyway... you ain't missing much.

You have a very manageable time window to go without food, really. I'd take stadium celiac over stadium dump any day.

Well there's my midnight advice. Enjoy the game and GO BILLS!

You're rolling the dice on stadium food if you (or your son) has celiac. Bring your own food and chow down before and after the game. I never eat in the stadium anyway. Food in the stadium for proletariat folk like me is nothing special anyway... you ain't missing much.

You have a very manageable time window to go without food, really. I'd take stadium celiac over stadium dump any day.

This is great advice! Midnight or otherwise.

Yep, for sure. Definitely not worth the risk, you don't want him feeling bad all game.

I'm gluten free as well.

I recommend hot dogs without buns, but like a poster above said: its only 3 hours.

Bring some Lara Bars in your pocket, just in case, and order a Coca Cola or two?

Or, depending on how old your son is, if you're looking for him to have the game day experience, maybe smuggle in some popcorn of your own, go to one of the vendors and get an empty popcorn box, put your popcorn in, and bring it back up to your son.

Good luck, but just make sure your little guy doesn't associate violent diarrhea and cramping with Buffalo's ascension to AFC dominance--you might involuntarily condition him to be a Patriots fans if you mess up today!

I ate at a buddy's house who couldn't eat gluten once. He did a whole gluten free spread. The gluten free versions of normal foods were so terrible I couldn't eat any of them.

I have no idea what gluten is, but I learned two things about it that day: it is delicious, and I think all food needs more of it.

I eat very little gluten myself. Being a type 2 diabetic Gluten based products raise my glucose the most and also causes me to have terrible mood swings.

Anyways Gluten is a protein in wheat based products. Its what gives dough that stretchy composition. But there are lots of people who

have sensitivities to gluten, and its goes further than celiacs disease. More and more people are reducing or giving up on gluten and feeling better because of it.

Anyways Gluten is a protein in wheat based products. Its what gives dough that stretchy composition. But there are lots of people who

have sensitivities to gluten, and its goes further than celiacs disease. More and more people are reducing or giving up on gluten and feeling better because of it.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/da0n0b/it-will-make-your-dick-fly-off