Holy crap I'm going to London for the game!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Just booked my flight yesterday. Have had tickets for a couple weeks now, I'm headed over to dublin the 17th and then headed to london the thursday before the game. So psyched for this trip. Originally was going with a buddy of mine and was going to meet the gf in dublin after the game but my friend had to back out. Now the girl is going to the game with me....she's a pats fan.

What's weird is, I saw a flight to Naples, Italy earlier this year round trip for 500 from LaGuardia. I don't know how airlines come up with their prices, sometimes.

Easy, they'll hit you with another $200 in fees when you check in at the airport.

BTW, anyone looking for wings in London should consider The Orange Buffalo. I've heard good things. They are located in Shoreditch, East London, so a bit out of the way but might be the only chance at getting decent wings.

I walked by this place during my trip to London last year, would be very curious to know if they are any good too!

20131018_173540.jpg

BTW, anyone looking for wings in London should consider The Orange Buffalo. I've heard good things. They are located in Shoreditch, East London, so a bit out of the way but might be the only chance at getting decent wings.

6216685-large.jpg

HUjm20140616D-004_X.jpg

NEW YORK STYLE Buffalo wings?

Why not Buffalo Style Chicken wings?

Sheesh.

If anyone goes to London and goes out to get wings....i just don't know what to say.

You are in freaking London....get something you cant get here!!!

Outside of fish n chips, which I don't like, London really doesn't have anything to offer (that you can't get here). As far as Europe goes, it's the only place I've been where there wasn't an excess of things I wanted to try.

I’ve been a UK fan of the Bills for a long time. I live 40 minutes from Wembley by train so this is a LOT cheaper for me than flying over to Buffalo (which I have done three times recently). I was also at Wembley the last time the Bills played there – in July 1991 when they beat the Eagles. The Bills have won all 4 games that I have attended so here’s hoping that run continues!

Hope all you visitors have a great time over here (just remember that we have to pay for programmes at games and theatres etc).

GO BILLS!!!

Outside of fish n chips, which I don't like, London really doesn't have anything to offer (that you can't get here). As far as Europe goes, it's the only place I've been where there wasn't an excess of things I wanted to try.

I would tend to disagree. The Indian is prolly better in London than Munbai! And can find great food in small stand up places to fancy modern Indian. The Cinnamon Club near Westminster is just a fabulous restaurant. I would highly recommend it!

Also, lots of very creative gastro pubs doing awesome plates.

man, you guys going to have a great time over there.