TNF: Denver at KC

YoloinOhio

I think the outcome was very good for the Bills. I just don't see Broncos keeping this up for the rest of the season (remember the great Bills run thanks to turnovers in 2011?) KC looked to be the stronger team and it's good to see them walk away with a L in an AFC match up.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs have another $15M guaranteed coming to captain Checkdown Alex Smith next year.

I believe I heard he had 7 passes for more than 5 yards last night. Reminded me of Matt Cassel in preseason.

Stack the box and take away the short field

I think the outcome was very good for the Bills. I just don't see Broncos keeping this up for the rest of the season (remember the great Bills run thanks to turnovers in 2011?) KC looked to be the stronger team and it's good to see them walk away with a L in an AFC match up.

the Kubiak offense is going to get Peyton killed or force him off the field. I felt kind of bad seeing him get pummeled behind that horrible O Line

I believe I heard he had 7 passes for more than 5 yards last night. Reminded me of Matt Cassel in preseason.

Stack the box and take away the short field

he refuses to throw the ball deep. He and Tannehill are similar. If you take away Kelce and limit Jamaal Charles their offense is toast. They barely use Maclin.

Why is he calling that play? You either sit on it or you try to move the ball, running that play is meaningless and just continues Reids struggles with play calling at the end of a half.

Reid has been screwing up play calling and time management since his first game as a head coach

This is spot on. How Reid has been able to stay employed as a HC for so long is puzzling.

Nothing Manning does will ever be enough. People are just conditioned to assume he will always fail, even though he has a Super Bowl ring, almost every single career and single season passing record, and has led two franchises to the Super Bowl under 3 different head coaches.

Last night he had 250+ YDS, 3TD (including a clutch 80 yd TD drive on the road, against a great D, and in one of the tougher stadiums in the league).

But he's "done." LOL ok.

I think a big part of it is timing and getting into the flow of games. Manning barely played this preseason. He is overthrowing deep passes by a matter of a foot or two, and I think part of it is getting the timing down.

Nothing Manning does will ever be enough. People are just conditioned to assume he will always fail, even though he has a Super Bowl ring, almost every single career and single season passing record, and has led two franchises to the Super Bowl under 3 different head coaches.

Last night he had 250+ YDS, 3TD (including a clutch 80 yd TD drive on the road, against a great D, and in one of the tougher stadiums in the league).

But he's "done." LOL ok.

I think a big part of it is timing and getting into the flow of games. Manning barely played this preseason. He is overthrowing deep passes by a matter of a foot or two, and I think part of it is getting the timing down.

Timing wasn't making the ball flutter on most of his throws.

Peyton will go down as one of the greatest ever, but time is undefeated.

Why is he calling that play? You either sit on it or you try to move the ball, running that play is meaningless and just continues Reids struggles with play calling at the end of a half.

Reid has been screwing up play calling and time management since his first game as a head coach

I disagree. How many drives have you seen at the end of a half in which the offense starts with a draw play that breaks for 15-20 yards, and suddenly they're in a position to attack and try to get the FG?

Charles' ball security was the issue, not the play call. They had 34 seconds and one timeout. If Charles gets 20 yards on that run they're on the 40 and only need another 25 yards to try for a game-winning FG.

great outcome for us. we want the Broncos in the post season, not the Chefs. i might be concerned about possibly having to go to their stadium and playing a mile high and their defense is above average, but Peyton Manning in January? yes please. his arm will be completely shot by December and he was never a good post-season QB to begin with so just think how bad he is going to be now that his body is deteriorating

Agreed. As I said in another thread, nothing would be better than to see him choke again in his last game ever at the Ralph in January.

LOL

SB Nation NFL ‏@SBNationNFL 2m2 minutes ago

Von Miller tossed Travis Kelce like a ragdoll, then called him a “fake Gronk heada$$.” Oh my. http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/9/18/9351537/von-miller-travis-kelce-fake-gronk-oooooo

ooooh-here-we-go …

"heada$$" ? WTF does that mean?

LOL

SB Nation NFL ‏@SBNationNFL 2m2 minutes ago

Von Miller tossed Travis Kelce like a ragdoll, then called him a “fake Gronk heada$$.” Oh my. http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/9/18/9351537/von-miller-travis-kelce-fake-gronk-ooooooooooh-here-we-go …

why is this cool? why are people all swooning over behavior likethis?

that he tweeted at him with taunting names,etc? i mean, grow the !@#$ up.

why is this cool? why are people all swooning over behavior likethis?

that he tweeted at him with taunting names,etc? i mean, grow the !@#$ up.

i think it is because of what Kelce did to Miller last year (hand gesture on field). I don't see any swooning. Just laughing at the player feud.

Kelce Fined $11,025 for Obscene Gesture After Late Hit (via http://t.co/U4MZDuq2aE) http://t.co/Y0LjGxS3ft

Edited by YoloinOhio

i think it is because of what Kelce did to Miller last year (hand gesture on field). I don't see any swooning. Just laughing at the player feud.

Kelce Fined $11,025 for Obscene Gesture After Late Hit (via http://t.co/U4MZDuq2aE) http://t.co/Y0LjGxS3ft

I remember that last year. Last year it was a big deal about how Kelce got away with it and was fined more because he was not a superstar.