Pats Fan Nervous to come to the Ralph

JP's Voice

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or a drinking city with a football problem? ;)

Damn it, you stole it from me!

Two years ago I was outside MacFadden's in Philly, hanging around a bar before noon. As a phrased it, "I don't have a drinking problem, I have a Bills problem."

And f^&$ any Pats fans there. They knew what they were signing up for.

And therein lies the problem when Pats fans come here. 90% of them act like obnoxious a holes.

Well no offense to you but for years I have said that whether people like it or not, agree with it or not, I don't think a football stadium, well, our football stadium is a place that a child under 16 should be visiting. Not saying it's right but you need to understand what environment you're bringing a child into.

i love the Bills but would not take my five year old son there. it is one of the craziest places on earth.

Apparently pats* fans are there out to start something

@JeremyWGR: Have to be an elite level of stupid to walk into a stadium, calling people names, and shouting "Bring it" while trashing the city.

@JeremyWGR: Well it's 12 and I've seen my first Patriots fans that appear to be looking to fight. 100% them.

@JeremyWGR: Have to be an elite level of stupid to walk into a stadium, calling people names, and shouting "Bring it" while trashing the city.

@JeremyWGR: Well it's 12 and I've seen my first Patriots fans that appear to be looking to fight. 100% them.

Shocking.

I must say I was schocked at the amount of vitriol coming from Pats fans. For the most part, total asshats, and I don't usually make statements like that As I said up thread , I think many of the folks wearing Pats jerseys were looking for a fight.. But I did not see any fights. Not a one.

One of my buddies did say he got involved when an adult was giving some 8 year old Pats fan some chit in the bathroom. But he said guy recognized what he was doing after my pal got involved, apologized to the kid, and even walked out with the kid and apologized to his dad.

Overall, I think Bills fans acquitted themselves very well considering the demeanor of so so many Pats fans. But that will never be the narrative, will only be about drunk Bills fans intimidating and being nasty.

I would never be afraid to walk into any stadium.. outside of the Jets stadium.. (Those fans are ass hatspersonified) I wear my Bruschi Jersey sit and cheer my team on. I never would have gone to this game because well you guys had hyped it up so much that no matter the outcome I figured I be getting the stupid fans near me yelling at me and swearing at me. (Bills winning -- "ya we are awesome we are the new kings of the east (add lot more vulgarity to it) and if losing "you guys are bleeping cheaters I cant believe you guys bleepin cheating again I bet" ) so best for us Pats fans stay away even if the game tix a third the price we pay.

I did not see a single fight either. I had a Pats fan in my group and he took zero guff at the seats. Of course, he was very quiet and didn't talk trash either. Frankly I thought the crowd was very well behaved all the way around. Great tailgate, beautiful weather, lots of fun, only spoiled by the game itself. Although that first TD drive and defensive 3 and out was pretty great.

Once again this game reaffirmed my deep rooted hatred for their fan base. Had a number of them around us, and many were totally fine. Had normal, civil conversation etc. Then of course there just has to be a couple complete a holes that just can't be normal fans cheering on their team.

Mouths pretty quieter early on, then when Pats started taking control their mouths suddenly wake up. And not just the cheering for their team. It's the tone and the "talking to my group of Pats fan friends but in a way that's obviously instigating the home fans directly in front of me." You know essentially the talking down about your team, city, after every stinkin play then acting like they're sweet little angels when you finally hit a breaking point and tell them to STFU.

I was DD yesterday and drove back to Ohio last night so wasn't even drunk. I had to tell some punk that if he didn't STFU I was going to knock his teeth out. I'm totally fine with cheering your team and hell even good natured back and forth. I absolutely can't stand when they constantly run their mouths saying things that they know are going to get a rise out of a home team fan then throw their hands up and give the "what I'm just trying to enjoy the game" routine. They are the absolute worst fan base when it comes to this. Such spoiled little brats most of whom aren't even from New England or know anything about pre Brady.

I really can't wait till they suck and their pathetic fan base disappears back into anonymity. They've already showed in the past they're a fanbase that disappears when their teams are losers. Just too bad it's been a while since that's the case with their football team.

Once again this game reaffirmed my deep rooted hatred for their fan base. Had a number of them around us, and many were totally fine. Had normal, civil conversation etc. Then of course there just has to be a couple complete a holes that just can't be normal fans cheering on their team.

Mouths pretty quieter early on, then when Pats started taking control their mouths suddenly wake up. And not just the cheering for their team. It's the tone and the "talking to my group of Pats fan friends but in a way that's obviously instigating the home fans directly in front of me." You know essentially the talking down about your team, city, after every stinkin play then acting like they're sweet little angels when you finally hit a breaking point and tell them to STFU.

I was DD yesterday and drove back to Ohio last night so wasn't even drunk. I had to tell some punk that if he didn't STFU I was going to knock his teeth out. I'm totally fine with cheering your team and hell even good natured back and forth. I absolutely can't stand when they constantly run their mouths saying things that they know are going to get a rise out of a home team fan then throw their hands up and give the "what I'm just trying to enjoy the game" routine. They are the absolute worst fan base when it comes to this. Such spoiled little brats most of whom aren't even from New England or know anything about pre Brady.

I really can't wait till they suck and their pathetic fan base disappears back into anonymity. They've already showed in the past they're a fanbase that disappears when their teams are losers. Just too bad it's been a while since that's the case with their football team.

Sadly, all fan bases have jerks like that. Worse the Pats success hasmade it so we have MORE than our fair share. I apologize for that, I been to Ralph when the hype wasnt so much and fans are cool USUALLY, although I did have a drink or two spilled on me by "accident" before. Like I said the only stadium I ever felt unsafe was in NJ for a Jets game.

Sadly, all fan bases have jerks like that. Worse the Pats success hasmade it so we have MORE than our fair share. I apologize for that, I been to Ralph when the hype wasnt so much and fans are cool USUALLY, although I did have a drink or two spilled on me by "accident" before. Like I said the only stadium I ever felt unsafe was in NJ for a Jets game.

No need to apologize as you're obviously not the type of fan I'm referring to. You're absolutely right that all fan bases have their share of complete a hole fans. I've been to many many games at the Ralph, and have also been to about half a dozen away games to see the Bills and the Pats fans in general absolutely have the highest % of said a holes IMO.

Never seen a fanbase as a whole come into an opposing stadium and disrespect the home team's city and fanbase like they do. It's the "everything New England is Gods gift to the world" crowd. Bills fans can be bad in a lot of ways but in my experience going to away games we usually like to enjoy the opposing city instead of trash everything about it.

It's easy to be that way when all you've known is your team's success. Of course the old timers remember the bad times and are almost never anything but good fans. The Pats fanbase is inundated with people that jumped on the bandwagon in the early 2000s and people with no connection to the Pats at all except they became good so started rooting for them.

First thing I saw when I got to my seats (Section 331) yesterday is some little punk Bills fan violently pushed this completely quiet, innocent, alone guy in a Brady* jersey down and he toppled over to the row below. I got in the guy's face and told him never EVER do that again, along with some explanation about being an adult. I actually think (and hope) he took it to heart(and remembers it). Anyway, I know there are idiots like that, but it still amazed me to see that!

For what it's worth, the Pats* fan seemed pretty drunk and was very confused about where his seat was (he was a few sections off, haha!), but he was completely quiet and harmless. We eventually sent him in the right direction, but who knows what happened to him after that. Poor little fella.

First thing I saw when I got to my seats (Section 331) yesterday is some little punk Bills fan violently pushed this completely quiet, innocent, alone guy in a Brady* jersey down and he toppled over to the row below. I got in the guy's face and told him never EVER do that again, along with some explanation about being an adult. I actually think (and hope) he took it to heart(and remembers it). Anyway, I know there are idiots like that, but it still amazed me to see that!

For what it's worth, the Pats* fan seemed pretty drunk and was very confused about where his seat was (he was a few sections off, haha!), but he was completely quiet and harmless. We eventually sent him in the right direction, but who knows what happened to him after that. Poor little fella.

There were a few Pats fans in my section, and no incidents whatsoever. They cheered, generally acted like every other fan, and nobody bothered them.

The only near-incident I witnessed was between two Bills' fans, which almost got really ugly.

No need to apologize as you're obviously not the type of fan I'm referring to. You're absolutely right that all fan bases have their share of complete a hole fans. I've been to many many games at the Ralph, and have also been to about half a dozen away games to see the Bills and the Pats fans in general absolutely have the highest % of said a holes IMO.

Never seen a fanbase as a whole come into an opposing stadium and disrespect the home team's city and fanbase like they do. It's the "everything New England is Gods gift to the world" crowd. Bills fans can be bad in a lot of ways but in my experience going to away games we usually like to enjoy the opposing city instead of trash everything about it.

It's easy to be that way when all you've known is your team's success. Of course the old timers remember the bad times and are almost never anything but good fans. The Pats fanbase is inundated with people that jumped on the bandwagon in the early 2000s and people with no connection to the Pats at all except they became good so started rooting for them.

Ya the Pats been good for so long, some Young fans have never had any hard times to know of. I been threw the Patsy faze when we had the worst coaches ever, with the worst QB's ever! I remember being able buy Pats tickets on gameday they were so bad lol.. then Kraft bought the team and they have been selling out ever since.