Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NHL

.@CanadiensMTL are chasing history with a perfect 10-0-0 start tomorrow: http://s.nhl.com/6016BOlD2

CSP5eEfWcAAIkEP.jpg

With a win Tuesday, the Montreal Canadiens can accomplish what two teams in NHL history have previously: Win the first 10 games of a season.

The 9-0-0 Canadiens, who have trailed for a total of 2:57, will go for their 10th straight victory against the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Arena (10 p.m. ET; RDS, CITYM, SNV). Montreal can match the 1993-94 Toronto Maple Leafs and the 2006-07 Buffalo Sabres.

so in all seriousness......i dont mind seeing these kids grow but us still losing....the hockey has been at least entertaining and securing another top pick while we grow would not be the worst thing in the world

At what point does this version of the Sabres rebuild start to compare to the all-in approach Pegula had in his first year as owner. Eichel = Regher? Kane = Leino?

I hope it doesn't happen like that but they sure seem to suck even more than the Bills.

Edited by 4merper4mer

At what point does this version of the Sabres rebuild start to compare to the all-in approach Pegula had in his first year as owner. Eichel = Regher? Kane = Leino?

I hope it doesn't happen like that but they sure seem to suck even more than the Bills.

Are these real comparisons?

Are these real comparisons?

Look, I don't know that much about hockey but have seen touted guys come into both football....see the wonder boy Andrew Luck who blows chunks....and the last versions of the Sabres. There have been plenty of Carmelo Anthony type players who put up wow numbers and whose teams always suck. I would say it is too early to judge, but there is simply no denying that the early returns appear to be that the GM cannot evaluate goalies, the stud from Winnipeg is fragile, the stud from Colorado is a boozer who can't drive, and the stud rookie finishes a small percentage of his plays. The W/L record and the scores of the games reflect this.

Look, I don't know that much about hockey but have seen touted guys come into both football....see the wonder boy Andrew Luck who blows chunks....and the last versions of the Sabres. There have been plenty of Carmelo Anthony type players who put up wow numbers and whose teams always suck. I would say it is too early to judge, but there is simply no denying that the early returns appear to be that the GM cannot evaluate goalies, the stud from Winnipeg is fragile, the stud from Colorado is a boozer who can't drive, and the stud rookie finishes a small percentage of his plays. The W/L record and the scores of the games reflect this.

Boy! You really are a hockey novice.