Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what happens when you're starting a goaltender who should only be spelling the "real" starter.

but damn, he made a great save in the OT right before Zemgus scores...first goal was awful, the other two i did not think his fault.

BTW, is Buffalo prevented from wining a D zone faceoff? I mean they lose those things so cleanly and its killing them.

I'd have killed to hear ricks call of the game winner

Rick needs to learn Ristoleinen, not Ramsusan or whatever he calls once every other game :lol:

Edited by plenzmd1

Man !@#$ Danny briere...dead to me lol. Retired as a flyer.

I hope this is a joke. Briere played more seasons in Philly than he did in Buffalo, and played for the Cup with the Flyers.

A Sabres fan who doesn't have anything other than the utmost respect and appreciation for Danny Briere is a fan I don't care to know.

I hope this is a joke. Briere played more seasons in Philly than he did in Buffalo, and played for the Cup with the Flyers.

A Sabres fan who doesn't have anything other than the utmost respect and appreciation for Danny Briere is a fan I don't care to know.

I love and respect Briere. But it was hard to watch, knowing he could have retired a Sabre, and possible taken us to, and won a cup for us, had it not been for Darcy Regier.

I love and respect Briere. But it was hard to watch, knowing he could have retired a Sabre, and possible taken us to, and won a cup for us, had it not been for Darcy Regier.

And as you know, that wasn't Briere's fault.

but damn, he made a great save in the OT right before Zemgus scores...first goal was awful, the other two i did not think his fault.

BTW, is Buffalo prevented from wining a D zone faceoff? I mean they lose those things so cleanly and its killing them.

Rick needs to learn Ristoleinen, not Ramsusan or whatever he calls once every other game :lol:

WRT the first goal, the announcers mentioned that a Sabres stick deflected the puck somewhat.