Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

@BillHoppeNHL

Jake McCabe & Mark Pysyk are D partners & good friends and competitors. Story: http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/jake-mccabe-and-mark-pysyk-forming-strong-defense-pair-for-sabres/

"I always beat him." #Sabres #Buffalo

@BillHoppeNHL

Linus Ullmark is w/the #Sabres already. How long will he stay? Could he start Saturday? Blog: http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/goalie-prospect-linus-ullmark-excited-to-join-sabres/

W/new lines #Buffalo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big proponent of breaking them up. My reasoning:

1) They both like to possess the puck; separate them and let them each play that role for their respective lines.

2) Eichel can make things happen with nearly any wingers

3) O'Reilly and Reinhart will play better hockey with a guy like Kane that can work the corners and grind. Eichel and Ennis have the ability to work the corners despite not being the biggest guys.

Good points! Fun this year seeing all these different lines...

BTW, just saw a tweet you could get a in tonight for $20 on Stubhub...Montreal on a Friday night!!!!

Guess the pros getting murdered this year, that tweet mentioned a ticket glut.

Damn, i paid $50 to see the Canadians last year on a Friday...and was rootin for them to lose

BTW, just saw a tweet you could get a in tonight for $20 on Stubhub...Montreal on a Friday night!!!!

Damn, i paid $50 to see the Canadians last year on a Friday...and was rootin for them to lose

That's pretty cheap to see the population of entire country. :lol:

10-23: TIM MURRAY ON WGR (21:48)

Tune in to WGR right now! @BuffaloSabres GM Tim Murray is on with Schopp and the Bulldog live from 716!

Murray on Ullmark - "He's ahead of schedule... We felt he could play, we had to ask him if he could... He was confident, he was eager."

Murray - "I think we've played hard... I wish the record was better... We're having trouble scoring goals, but we've been staying in games."

Murray - "The analytics are different this year, my eyes see that they're better."

Very good discussion with GMTM on Ullmark, McCabe, the rumored offer of Stamkos for the 2nd pick, and more.

I used to like when as a kid it seemed like my entire life was the French Connection as the first line and Ramsey-Luce-Gare as the 2nd line!

@MarcPDumont

Jack Eichel: Good at hockey

MagnificentCleverBuck.gif

I don't often post during games as I am usually a good two hours behind, but watching live tonight. Kane is just killing me right now ... I actually feel bad for him.

When things start going his way, Sabres going to be tough to beat.

He's going to start cashing in sooner or later.

SimplisticAnimatedDormouse.gif

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres unable to derail unbeaten Canadiens. RECAP >> http://bufsabres.co/1mLHEA

#MTLvsBUF

CSDQ-2xWwAEKI2I.jpg

@BillHoppeNHL

Quick recovery helped #Sabres goalie Linus Ullmark reach NHL http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/quick-recovery-helped-sabres-goalie-linus-ullmark-reach-nhl/

"It’s like a dream come true." #Buffalo

Since they are playing Montreal, it means that we now get to enjoy the Google Translator:

• The Ontarian became head of the box for holding the stick of Marcus Foligno.
  • This time, it's Cody Franson is taken by hand in the bag.
  • Subban will penance for hooking Ryan O'Reilly.
  • Nice work on the sequence of David Desharnais, who stood up to advocate colossus.
  • The former of the Habs, Josh Gorges, is punished for having blown up the skates Brendan Gallagher.

:lol: