Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That play by Legwand last night to setup the Foligno shorty was a thing of beauty. I think it'll get overlooked most of the time, but he just earned an extra hundred thousand on that veteran minimum salary in my book.

Edited by shrader

That play by Legwand last night to setup the Foligno shorty was a thing of beauty. I think it'll get overlooked most of the time, but he just earned an extra hundred thousand on that veteran minimum salary in my book.

twas a thing of beauty...and i am no Legwand fan.

@TheHockeyNews

Buffalo's Robin Lehner called out Montreal's Ben Scrivens; who would win the actual fight? http://bit.ly/1R0DPUy

CdwNaGRUIAE1Q6i.jpg

@BuffNewsVogl

Sabres' Robin Lehner angry he didn't get to drop the gloves, but he's glad NHL is making goalies shed equipment. http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2016/03/17/sabres-notebook-lehner-was-ready-to-fight-habs-goalie-scrivens/

Evander Kane is feisty player. I have no problem with how he usually responds in a game. He is one of the first players to stand up for his teammates when he feels that they are being abused. But in this game I thought he over did it with constantly challenging players while the play was moving on.

He is one of our biggest scoring threats. In a tight game from a scoring standpoint he was too often sitting in the penalty box. There is a time and place to stand one's ground. In this game I thought he over did it.

When we were kids, the fat kid played goal!

When I was a kid I played goalie and I was a short skinny kid and was pretty damn good. But then again in the good ole days there weren't may fat kids. We used to make fun of the fat kid. Now I imagine they make fun of the skinny kid.

Evander Kane is feisty player. I have no problem with how he usually responds in a game. He is one of the first players to stand up for his teammates when he feels that they are being abused. But in this game I thought he over did it with constantly challenging players while the play was moving on.

He is one of our biggest scoring threats. In a tight game from a scoring standpoint he was too often sitting in the penalty box. There is a time and place to stand one's ground. In this game I thought he over did it.

This is really the first time all year the Sabres, as a team, let their emotions get the best of them. They really are very discipline and haven't taken many dumb penalties. I will give them a mulligan for this one, if it were common, I would be concerned.

Edited by ricojes