lock up Bradham

Pete

Not yet. Wait just a bit, we know his price will be up by the end of the season with Rex. In fact, pull a Marrone and bench him a couple of weeks.

He hasn't played a snap for the Bills in 2015. Let him take the field first.

Bradham played this week......it was Dareus who missed week one.

Not yet. Wait just a bit, we know his price will be up by the end of the season with Rex. In fact, pull a Marrone and bench him a couple of weeks.

i think you went in the time machine to last year when Bradham missed the opener for having weed

Bradham was a monster against the Colts. HIs asking price will keep going up, hence sign him now to save money to free up Glenn and Gilmore

I forget, are they all FAs in 2016?

Nigel is the last one on my list out of those 3.

Glenn, Gilmore, then Nigel.

Franchis LT and shut-down CB are more important pieces, IMO, and Whaley has an eye for LBs.

Signing one is not mutually excusive. Sign Bradham now, negotiate with Gilmore and Glenn. We still have Gilmore through next season. IMO Gilmoe is elite

Bradham played this week......it was Dareus who missed week one.

i think you went in the time machine to last year when Bradham missed the opener for having weed

Bradham was a monster against the Colts. HIs asking price will keep going up, hence sign him now to save money to free up Glenn and Gilmore

Signing one is not mutually excusive. Sign Bradham now, negotiate with Gilmore and Glenn. We still have Gilmore through next season. IMO Gilmoe is elite

ok, yeah, don't know what I was thinking.

I didn't watch the LB's this game. i watched the db's and hughes.

If his price is only going to go up, then he has no incentive to sign now. None of these guys do.

This is a 2016 offseason type of thread.

I forget, are they all FAs in 2016?

Nigel is the last one on my list out of those 3.

Glenn, Gilmore, then Nigel.

Franchis LT and shut-down CB are more important pieces, IMO, and Whaley has an eye for LBs.

When we have a bona fide franchise LT ok... also its too early to call Gilmore a shutdown corner... lets let him play a bit to earn that title. Bradham on the other hand is as asvertised. NASTY. VOCAL. AND someone you have to account for. I think you will see him emerge as a leader by years end. He has already begun, evident in the last game.

Gilmore before everybody IMO. Especially in Rex's scheme. (I am assuming Rex will be here for a while)

Gilmore is a stud. But don't we have a 5th year option to keep him through next season? If so, we lock up Bradham now, negotiate with Cordy and Gilmore. And worst case scenerio we franchise Gilmore for 2017 and continue to try and lock him up long term

Gilmore is skyrocketing. good for him good for us , bad for our Bills wallet.

Nigel has the friendly agent. ?

But this is going to get money tight and some of us are going to get butthurt here.

I think Glenn earned his stripes. Gilmore will deserve top money. Bradham ?

if they can get a deal. I love him but.Whaley knows LBs. This might be where the Bills rotate em in and then out ,through the draft.

Edited by 3rdand12