Leodis Update: Activated to the 53 - CB or Safety?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be one of the few people who would be perfectly happy if Leodis never played for the Bills again.

He's done more bad than he's ever done good, and then when he does something well...he's struttin' like all he does is lower the boom.

Pass.

You're not the only one. Also, with the injury he had, he may have lost a good deal of his speed. If he is healthy and fast, see if he can play safely.

• 2 weeks later...

@MatthewFairburn

Asked if he's fired up to return, Leodis McKelvin said, "Hell yeah, I haven't played in a f***ing year."

More Leodis McKelvin: "****, I'm a football player."

The Bills have entertained the idea of moving Leodis McKelvin to safety. They brought it up to him today for the first time.

@JoeBuscaglia

Leodis McKelvin said the #Bills mentioned to him today, for the first time, the idea that he may need to play safety

McKelvin said last time he played safety was in high school.

@MatthewFairburn

Asked if he's fired up to return, Leodis McKelvin said, "Hell yeah, I haven't played in a f***ing year."

More Leodis McKelvin: "****, I'm a football player."

The Bills have entertained the idea of moving Leodis McKelvin to safety. They brought it up to him today for the first time.

@JoeBuscaglia

Leodis McKelvin said the #Bills mentioned to him today, for the first time, the idea that he may need to play safety

McKelvin said last time he played safety was in high school.

did he say he's going to beat that a**? It is Miami after all!

did he say he's going to beat that a**? It is Miami after all!

There is no starting role for Leo unless he can move to safety. If he wants to beat dat azz this week he's going to have to get back there.

Classic Leodis: https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E059248B731143366698414632960_378038945bd.0.1.17545058291792028950.mp4?versionId=EC2F19b3QZBTpOWF_Y5IZ690qhlVClhW

@SalSports

Leodis McKelvin is REALLY excited to get back on the field. "S#%^ I'm ready, man, I haven't played in a (bleeping) year!"

Mckelvin expect to return kicks Sunday. "Most definitely. I'm just going to get the ball in my hands go out there and do what I got to do"

Classic Leodis: https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E059248B731143366698414632960_378038945bd.0.1.17545058291792028950.mp4?versionId=EC2F19b3QZBTpOWF_Y5IZ690qhlVClhW

@SalSports

Leodis McKelvin is REALLY excited to get back on the field. "S#%^ I'm ready, man, I haven't played in a (bleeping) year!"

Mckelvin expect to return kicks Sunday. "Most definitely. I'm just going to get the ball in my hands go out there and do what I got to do"

"Oh stewardess, I speak jive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s