2015 Week 2 NFL Maps

26CornerBlitz

Much better game than SD and CIN.

None of the major markets east of the Mississippi except for Philly are carrying the Bills game. (except for Boston obviously).

I thought the storylines were a lock for national coverage. The reigning champs, what could best be described as their questionable ethics, their first game on the road, the new look Bills and their larger-than-life coach taking on his white whale.

If I put on my tinfoil hat, I think this is furthering the "let's move on" narrative the NFL so desperately wants to push in regards to the cheating cheaters.

It shows ravens game showing later I Baltimore @ 4 but doesn't mention what game will be on before. Looks like my game pass will be blacked out huh?

None of the major markets east of the Mississippi except for Philly are carrying the Bills game. (except for Boston obviously).

I thought the storylines were a lock for national coverage. The reigning champs, what could best be described as their questionable ethics, their first game on the road, the new look Bills and their larger-than-life coach taking on his white whale.

If I put on my tinfoil hat, I think this is furthering the "let's move on" narrative the NFL so desperately wants to push in regards to the cheating cheaters.

Part of that is because Fox has the double-header this weekend. So I, for example, don't get Bills-Pats, because the Ravens are on at 4 and CBS can only show one game.

not to get ahead of anything, but unless i am missing something, CBS has the doubleheader next week and the only game i can determine is the bills v miami at 4 to most of the country.

KYW 3 doesn't show a game at 1 with the Eagles on Fox 29.

Week 3 - September 27th at 1:00 PM

Falcons vs. Cowboys (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews)

Saints vs. Panthers (Chris Myers, Ronde Barber, Jennifer Hal

Eagles vs. Jets (Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver)

Buccaneers vs. Texans (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin)

KYW 3 doesn't show a game at 1 with the Eagles on Fox 29.

Week 3 - September 27th at 1:00 PM

Falcons vs. Cowboys (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews)

Saints vs. Panthers (Chris Myers, Ronde Barber, Jennifer Hal

Eagles vs. Jets (Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver)

Buccaneers vs. Texans (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin)

yea, but the bills game is at 4:25.. late game on CBS

Where do all of y'all Philly pholk watch the games? I used to go to the Bill's Backers at McFaddens a couple years ago, then I got a seat and tv at my local spot in malvern for all of the games. I have no interest in the new spot the Bills Backers picked, Tavern on Broad(?) Would be fun to meet up with some of you.

In the Philly area, we'll get the Eagles' game at 1 and likely the Bills' game at 4:25.

Where do all of y'all Philly pholk watch the games? I used to go to the Bill's Backers at McFaddens a couple years ago, then I got a seat and tv at my local spot in malvern for all of the games. I have no interest in the new spot the Bills Backers picked, Tavern on Broad(?) Would be fun to meet up with some of you.

In the Man Cave is where I watch the games. Haven't watched in a group setting since Sunday Ticket. I'm thinking of heading to the Linc to watch Bills at Eagles in December.

anytime any of you are in the western 'burbs, The Flying Pig in Malvern is my spot. I am usually the only Bills Fan in there, but I am there. I am debating what to do with the game in town, would love to go to the game or at worse, go and tailgate with fans then go to Xfinity Live and watch it there

In the Man Cave is where I watch the games. Haven't watched in a group setting since Sunday Ticket. I'm thinking of heading to the Linc to watch Bills at Eagles in December.

wear a suit of armor my friend

anytime any of you are in the western 'burbs, The Flying Pig in Malvern is my spot. I am usually the only Bills Fan in there, but I am there. I am debating what to do with the game in town, would love to go to the game or at worse, go and tailgate with fans then go to Xfinity Live and watch it there

i go to my daughter and her family's place, they have the ticket, but i prefer to stay home, imbide a bit more.. but appreciate the offer of going to the flying pig, im in limerick, not that far.

Edited by dwight in philly

i go to my daughter and her family's place, they have the ticket, but i prefer to stay home, imbide a bit more.. but appreciate the offer of going to the flying pig, im in limerick, not that far.

I know! :lol: It's not as bad as the old Vet. It was dangerous to wear opposing colors in that place

ever go to Railroad Street Bar in Linfield(not too far from Limerick. Really cool place, great beer menu, big grilled cheese menu. Only been there once, but I need to get back there

I know! :lol: It's not as bad as the old Vet. It was dangerous to wear opposing colors in that place

these people here are downright nasty.. miserable ba$t&*rds.. would almost guarantee anyone wearing bills stuff will get harrassed, and not in a sporting way.. and i know we natives have experienced all the asshats at the ralph.. but these fans are worse as im sure you know.

ever go to Railroad Street Bar in Linfield(not too far from Limerick. Really cool place, great beer menu, big grilled cheese menu. Only been there once, but I need to get back there

i havent been there, but have heard nothing but great things about that place, and everything i heard was more or less what you said

Surprised downstate NY is getting MIA-JAX given that two AFCE teams are playing in as big a game as it gets in week 2.

Mia-Jax is the 4PM game. The 1PM game in NYC is blacked out due to Giants at home. CBS must have bitched about the scheduling this week. Fox gets the doubleheader & CBS loses a marquee 1PM game to boot in the biggest market.

Do CBS and FOX ever flip-flop, mid-week, who gets 2 games and who gets 1?

I am in SE Florida so I am stuck with Miami as the single CBS game...

I really needed CBS to get the double header this week to see Buffalo.

As people have mentioned, it's FOX that is getting the double header.

I'm just wondering if there is any chance of this changing by game time on Sunday.

:(

I am genuinely surprised by this. I thought this game would get a lot more national play.

The Panthers/Texans game makes sense, covers the South East well, gives the NFCS coverage. The Chargers/Bengals game is a bit of a mystery.

The Pats/Bills game is more of a draw then the other games, unlikely that the others will be as good.

does sirius have the games on the app? I never seem to find them, thought it was only on the receiver itself.

Yeah, look for the NFL Play-By-Play channels. There's one specifically for the Buffalo feed. They aren't on the normal channels they are on the radio.

Edited by BlueFire