Man Crushes

Gugny

On our trip back from Buffalo, Mrs. Gugny and I were listening to some tunes and on came "It Ain't Over Til It's Over," by Lenny Kravitz. Mrs. Gugny went to change it and I immediately told her (asked politely ... okay, begged) to put it back.

After a minute of talking about Mr. Kravitz, it dawned on me - and the Mrs. - that I, indeed, have a serious man crush on Lenny Kravitz. Dude is cooler than the other side of the pillow.

I ain't a scurred to admit it, neither.

Who's yours?

Hafthor Bjornsson, Connor McGregor, JJ Watt

Oh I can come up with more, trust me, 8 or 9 years divorced, I gotta keep all options available. :-)

I always used to say that bis are the smartest people on earth because every time they go out, they've got twice the chance at getting laid that I do.

trust me, even with double the population available, my chances are still abysmal..... :cry: , but that's my windmill to fight...

I always used to say that bis are the smartest people on earth because every time they go out, they've got twice the chance at getting laid that I do.

Paul Rudd's a good one. I could imagine a scenario where he & I might do some gentle spooning. You know, like if we're stranded in the frozen tundra or something and we need to conserve our body heat in order to survive. And then, afterwards, we keep in touch with the occasional email, birthday cards,... Who knows, maybe we skype every once in a while for a little face time and just to say a quick Hey, I miss ya buddy. You know, just a cool, breezy kind of thing. Not weird.

• Haha (+1) 1

Forgot about Rudd. Count me in that fan club.

What's funny/ironic is that he has a good movie about having a bro-mance. It's called "I love you, man" and it is great.

Absolutely, that movie is pretty funny. I had the "I Love You Man" fish tacos from the joint they ate at on their first man-date last night (randomly, not because of this thread) and they were pretty great as always.

Paul Rudd's a good one. I could imagine a scenario where he & I might do some gentle spooning. You know, like if we're stranded in the frozen tundra or something and we need to conserve our body heat in order to survive. And then, afterwards, we keep in touch with the occasional email, birthday cards,... Who knows, maybe we skype every once in a while for a little face time and just to say a quick Hey, I miss ya buddy. You know, just a cool, breezy kind of thing. Not weird.

:lol: :lol:

• 7 years later...

As I'm looking at the summer concert schedule for SPAC (Saratoga), seeing Matchbox Twenty reminded me of the man-crush I have on Rob Thomas ... which then reminded me of this thread.

So I'm bumping this mo fo!

Who's your mancrush(es)??

4 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I’ll take a wild wild guess in that since this thread is from 2015, #17 will be pretty prevalent since 🤣.  I think he was unheard of by most Bills fans back then 

To this day, the funniest thing I've ever read in the Shoutbox was during the Bills/Cowboys Thanksgiving game.  When Josh muscled his way to a first down up the middle (likely still my favorite play of his), @aristocrat (I think ... if I'm wrong, tell me and I'll edit) said, "I'd let Josh Allen give me AIDS."  Over two years later and it still makes me laugh out loud.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.