McCourty on Buffalo "It was a zoo in there"

ricojes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just listening on the Sports Hub (Pats radio station in NE) and they were mocking the crowd noise being any kind of factor. They said "who do you think we are, mike tomlin and roethlisberger? We can communicate no matter what. I'm pretty sure Brady has played there before. What a joke"

When we beat them in 2011 the crowd noise played a HUGE role in that game. Let's bring it again Bills Mafia!

When Darby picked luck I grabbed a pillow from the couch, spiked the hell out of it and yelled "lets go rookie"!

After I ripped my shirt off and stopped barking like a dog, I looked down to see my wife, 3 year old and 5 month old staring at me in fear. They just dont get it.

This was freaking hilarious.

I still can't talk.

My voice is still coming back to me. I love that feeling.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/mccourty-buffalo-it-was-zoo-there-last-season?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

McCourty talks about the Bills fans. I don't know about you guys, but I am ready to go right now. They can schedule the game for this afternoon, I'll leave work now and tailgate. I am so pumped already, I may need an oxygen tank Sunday.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!

Bring that noise 12th man!

:thumbsup:

When Darby picked luck I grabbed a pillow from the couch, spiked the hell out of it and yelled "lets go rookie"!

After I ripped my shirt off and stopped barking like a dog, I looked down to see my wife, 3 year old and 5 month old staring at me in fear. They just dont get it.

Lol this is why I love this place..

Juice;

I also yell, scream, sweat and cuss at the television. Maybe not so much in that order, but I loose my voice every Sunday and I'm not even at the game. It's probably why I'm so exhausted after a Bills game. In 1980 I was watching a Bills game in my upstairs apartment and the landlords lived in the down stairs. Unbeknownst to me, The landlords had visitors from their church at their home for dinner and as usual I was lathered up while watching the Bills game.

I misjudged where my chair was located and everything in my midst went tumbling. During the mayhem somehow the TV went over too, blowing the tube. It was so loud, I thought I got shot. The land lord called the local fire department informing them of an explosion in his rental property. Looking back on it I think everything turned out well. I remained his tenant until 1984 when I bought my first house.

When I left the apartment he suggested that I watch any and all future games on the first floor for my own safety. I also asked him before I left why he never asked me to keep it down, because he always had guests on Sundays. His reply was "We're praying for you"

I was shaking his hand when I said; "Herb, there's no cure"

Now it's 2015 and I will unfortunately miss the Bills, Patriots game because I will be attending the GNCC at Unadilla this Sunday.

I'll still loose my voice, only because I'll be cheering for my son. I'm hoping to watch it later if I can get some one to DVR it !!

That's awesome, however, you are going to be disappointed by that atomosphere. Since it's week 15, there's almost a 100% chance Washington won't be in the playoff hunt at that point. Add that to the fact that the fans are marginal anyway, and I don't expect a spirited crowd.

Hopefully the Bills are still fighting for a playoff spot and we (I'm going as well) take over the stadium.

Also, fedex field sucks ass.

Truth. FedEx has NONE of the atmosphere that RFK did. Skins fans are great when they have a team that's halfway worthwhile. But this foolishness Snyder has put forth is a no go. Bills fans will be the loudest thing in that joint that day fo' sho.

Juice;

I also yell, scream, sweat and cuss at the television. Maybe not so much in that order, but I loose my voice every Sunday and I'm not even at the game. It's probably why I'm so exhausted after a Bills game.

I thought it was just me. I don't even sit down the entire game. Sometimes i get worried the neighbors might think I'm fighting w/my lady and call the police when I'm just screaming about the game. I'm not as bad as I used to be though; I don't punch holes in the wall or break small appliances anymore... 0:)

I hope when the Bills score a TD, you pick up those kids and fly them around the room like airplanes. In a few years, they will understand.

I think that the first time Tom Brady lines up behind center, everyone should just go:

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....................