Sept 2015: Will the Fed raise interest rates

/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

Just because they say it does not mean they proved it. If I'm getting old, do what I do with the vast majority of your posts, ignore them. I learned long ago to just pass over your posts because they are mostly worthless drivel.

I do ignore most of them. Your posts are getting old because you have no imagination - it would be one thing if you gave people the business in a way that was original, humorous, or imaginative, but if you're capable of such things, you've yet to display it here.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do ignore most of them. Your posts are getting old because you have no imagination - it would be one thing if you gave people the business in a way that was original, humorous, or imaginative, but if you're capable of such things, you've yet to display it here.

It's funny how he says he skips over your posts but responds to pretty much every one of them. :lol:

See, that's the thing. I don't just post "you're an idiot" 50,000 times. I at least try to find new and different ways to express the sentiment. (Otherwise, why bother. I can write a damned script to post "you're an idiot.")

While it may not be the most advisable hobby, it's certainly better than gatorman's "be an idiot the same way over and over and over and over..." hobby.

Just because they say it does not mean they proved it.

Y'know...you could try holding yourself to this same standard...

See, that's the thing. I don't just post "you're an idiot" 50,000 times. I at least try to find new and different ways to express the sentiment. (Otherwise, why bother. I can write a damned script to post "you're an idiot.")

Exactly. Take my wife (please!). She can call me a dumbass dozens of different ways without EVER using the term dumbass. She is famous for "calling" me a dumbass without even saying a word.

It's funny how he says he skips over your posts but responds to pretty much every one of them. :lol:

Yep. Go figure.

While it may not be the most advisable hobby, it's certainly better than gatorman's "be an idiot the same way over and over and over and over..." hobby.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The only truly disturbing thing is how much mileage he gets out of all that nothing.

Exactly. Take my wife (please!). She can call me a dumbass dozens of different ways without EVER using the term dumbass. She is famous for "calling" me a dumbass without even saying a word.

I think that's a talent (or more likely an inherent ability) that virtually all women share. My wife can wither roses at 100 paces with a simple glance when she wants. It's the kind of look that you can feel boring into your skull when your back is turned. :lol:

Edited by Azalin

I think that's a talent (or more likely an inherent ability) that virtually all women share. My wife can wither roses at 100 paces with a simple glance when she wants. It's the kind of look that you can feel boring into your skull when your back is turned. :lol:

And I have no children to divert that "attention" :cry:

Mine doesn't like dogs and is also allergic to cats and she loves the plants. Amazing we've been together so long. 34 years next month.

Congrats - 34 years is saying something. I met my wife when I was 52, so she won't have to put up with my BS for anywhere near that long.

I can tell right now that my wife is pissed at me, and we're not even in the same zip code right now.

Another totally uninformed post. If he responds with his usual low brow childish barbs at me I respond. But I almost never read anything he writes that is not addressed to me. So, you are wrong, as usual

In other words, I'd do exactly what you do on a consistent basis?

Yeah, and you're still wrong.

Wow, now you are down to just ignoring evidence and screaming with your hands over your ears, "You wrong" :lol:

Awesome! I win! :thumbsup:

Another totally uninformed post. If he responds with his usual low brow childish barbs at me I respond. But I almost never read anything he writes that is not addressed to me. So, you are wrong, as usual

How do you know when I'm addressing you directly unless you first read my post?

How do you know when I'm addressing you directly unless you first read my post?

This is a pretty stupid post. No, this is a beyond anything normally stupid. This is as stupid as it gets.

Ummmmm....lets see, maybe I can see my post quoted above your comments and figure out that your post is somehow related to that?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

This is a pretty stupid post. No, this is a beyond anything normally stupid. This is as stupid as it gets.

Ummmmm....lets see, maybe I can see my post quoted above your comments and figure out that your post is somehow related to that?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

You still need to read it, chuckles.